Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeah honestly none of you EVER listen and continue to spam and I get it, we all want leaks, but the forum has rules & they’re way overdue to be enforced. Maybe this thread needs to be locked until the next single / video drops.

I'd just like to clarify, I wasn't talking about the mods coming in here to enforce rules. Rules are rules, I'm just talking about the people who constantly complain about how messy and spammy this thread is.

This thread used to be a kii, now it's just a fucking mess. No actual conversation happens, some people bring up so many unrelated comments/topics up, most of the time it's literally someone just saying "leak x, y,z" and when snippets or something leaks it's always a fight with someone about them having it whilst others don't.

I get its frustrating but guess what it's not going to make anything leak, and on top of that it won't convince them to either.

This is one of the most active threads here and absolutely nothing happens on it.

It was even worse when Bicassie was on here.

j14CYJi.png

Yeah honestly none of you EVER listen and continue to spam and I get it, we all want leaks, but the forum has rules & they’re way overdue to be enforced. Maybe this thread needs to be locked until the next single / video drops.

come to staff chat bby, let's figure something out

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The only three tracks worth DMing her about are Teenage Kicks, Teenage Kicks, and Teenage Kicks

CUZ WE ONLY GOT ONE NIGHT ONE NIGHT WE DON'T GOTTA FALL IN LOVE LOVE LOVE

??? You spelled Let's Make Love, Rrring, and Round & Round wrong???

im extremely pro-locking this hellthread but i had a VERY BAD realization, that being if this thread did get locked, there could be a large-scale version of what happened in the LDR6 thread this morning knowing how annoying y'all fucks are

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

lock it lock it lock it lock it

im extremely pro-locking this hellthread but i had a VERY BAD realization, that being if this thread did get locked, there could be a large-scale version of what happened in the LDR6 thread this morning knowing how annoying y'all fucks are

what happened