gloomyharlow

Lana Del Rey attends 2016 Billboard Power 100 Celebration at Bouchon Beverly Hillsin Beverly Hills, California. 12,02. 2016.

I don't think she actually listens to 2010s music so the question got her struggling :toofunny:

She's not struggling, I guess she was justr thinking about the question.

And I don#t see her being too uncomfortable this time.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think she actually listens to 2010s music so the question got her struggling :toofunny:

That would be so Lana :flutter:

She did like Bitch Better Have My Money by Rihanna so she must like at least that post 2010 song

Oh look. After the Billboard Awards Ben is seen for the second time. Has somebody reminded him that he has a fucking job to actually manage her?

:gclap: EXACTLY. I thought they took him off the payroll ages ago.

lmao as if the backlash for her saying ghetto in Art Deco was'nt problematic  :deadbanana:

But just imagine her singing it with high pitched vocals and OTTR-like production :omg:

Oh look. After the Billboard Awards Ben is seen for the second time. Has somebody reminded him that he has a fucking job to actually manage her?

I swear, before the BB award I have not seen him throughout the whole UV and HM era. Even in the time when UV was in the making. And now, all of a sudden, 2 times within like 2 months.

I've probably been busy drinking 12 beers a day again. That, counting my money, making more deals, and signing the next mega-hyped new artist. C'mon mates, let me fucking do what I'm fucking doing! Hella, hella, it's my artist, I'll manage if I want to. :crossed:

I've probably been busy drinking 12 beers a day again. That, counting my money, making more deals, and signing the next mega-hyped new artist. C'mon mates, let me fucking do what I'm fucking doing! Hella, hella, it's my artist, I'll manage if I want to. :crossed:

Why couldn't you manage Gaga to be the final in the coffin after Artflop?