LanaTrailer

Lana Del Rey Buys 2 Hollywood Hills Homes to Make Her Own $5.87 Million Compound

isn't rob grant a real estate entrepreneur? I bet she is taking lessons from him in investing so she can secure her wealth for the future.

i pledge alliegiance to my dad

for teaching me everything he knows :creep:

This is what I don't like about the States, you know exactly how much people paid for their houses, you have pics of everything, even their toilet seats.

Everything that has to do with purchasing a home is public records (In the US and Puerto Rico as far as I know) . Plus with the Internet and websites like realtor.com and Zillow it makes it easier to search more information about a house

This is what I don't like about the States, you know exactly how much people paid for their houses, you have pics of everything, even their toilet seats.

You're right and its extremely creepy as fuck as well :horror:   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

real estate is normally a very good investment in the USA (because if something happens to home it is 100% insured so one doesn't lose value)

and there is no money to be made in the bank and the market is no safe to invest in (especially in a nation where Republicans are part of )

The second one is probably so to connect the properties and perhaps either her brother or sister will be in the second

And the public and private schools are some of the best in the area, good for kids

of course it all is speculation and based on the article being accurate of course.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

There's a private road leading to the second one, so maybe it has to do with that also. I looked at pics of both (sorry lanz) and I actually think the smaller, less expensive house is a million times nicer than the big one - it's more remote so the views are amazing and the architecture of the house (huge windows everywhere) plays off that. I agree it's kind of wrong to know so much about her especially knowing that there are people that will do bad things with this information, but I'm kind of a real estate nut and couldn't resist looking. My in-laws live right near there actually, even closer to the house Francesco bought. Would never dream of even driving past them though, it's very conflicting being so curious but also knowing how much she deserves her privacy! So sorry lana. 

All homes are public records and 99% of the time people who are deciding whether or not to purchase the homes even utilize that information at all. Nobody goes "oh the outside of that house is nice, I'll buy it"…they find out everything that's ever been done with construction and it's current features first.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

All homes are public records and 99% of the time people who are deciding whether or not to purchase the homes even utilize that information at all. Nobody goes "oh the outside of that house is nice, I'll buy it"…they find out everything that's ever been done with construction and it's current features first.

That's why people visit houses? Here you can find some pics but it's not like you can see every detail of the house + know everything about it if you don't go to a real state agency. Or the problem in the US might be really it's shitty "culture" around celebrities, because I don't see in many other countries news of *celebrity x bought this house! y bought this one for 10 million!". I guess you people who are from there won't get my problem with it, but again, a lot of you don't get why cleaning your butt with tp only is not enough and really disgusting so I don't expect you to get other things.

EotAQlJ.jpg

That's why people visit houses? Here you can find some pics but it's not like you can see every detail of the house + know everything about it if you don't go to a real state agency. Or the problem in the US might be really it's shitty "culture" around celebrities, because I don't see in many other countries news of *celebrity x bought this house! y bought this one for 10 million!". I guess you people who are from there won't get my problem with it, but again, a lot of you don't get why cleaning your butt with tp only is not enough and really disgusting so I don't expect you to get other things.

Don't be a little whiny bitch, I'm talking about real estate in general in America. Celebrities aren't special when it comes to things like that because it's common knowledge across the country.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Don't be a little whiny bitch, I'm talking about real estate in general in America. Celebrities aren't special when it comes to things like that because it's common knowledge across the country.

idk if thats germanys obsession with privacy and making everything literally 100 times harder for everyone involved but i know someone who wanted to buy an appartement and they were 2 photos only and the company or whatever denied sending her photos so she had to drive across the country to even get a first impression of it.

i76mrxw.png 

I shouldn't ever bother, the us is a shitty country anyway

EotAQlJ.jpg

This isn't a US vs wherever you're from issue. Grow up 

Well, I do was complaining about something that happens in the US, so it does come to US vs where I was born AND the places where I've lived. And I had a shitty day yesterday then come home to see a comment by you and it's kind of hard to keep cool when you have that ugly thing on your profile pic and signature.

EotAQlJ.jpg