Carmen

Twitter Updates

That article was embarrassing, though. She spent so much time comparing sis to everyone else that she completely missed the point of sis and her music. It's also pretentious as fuck.

Imagine being tasteless enough to write an entire paragraph attempting to drag Cinnamon Girl.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That article was embarrassing, though. She spent so much time comparing sis to everyone else that she completely missed the point of sis and her music. It's also pretentious as fuck.

Imagine being tasteless enough to write an entire paragraph attempting to drag Cinnamon Girl.

If I had not heard any of NFR then went and read this 'review' I'd still have no idea what it'd sound like.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I see no lies. Tricia's entire tweet thread made really great points. I love how so many people speak up and support Ann. She didn't deserve the attack :kum:

But was it even an attack? If sis had said something really awful then I'd agree, but she did not.

If you write an opinion piece, then others, including the subject, are surely entitled to have an opinion on it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But was it even an attack? If sis had said something really awful then I'd agree, but she did not.

If you write an opinion piece, then others, including the subject, are surely entitled to have an opinion on it.

It was. The only reason Lana got triggered is because of the Joni part in the article.There were other bits in that article that Lana could have pointed out and disagree with that were actually worthy to disagree with, but the only part that made her angry was the Joni comparison which wasn't even negative. I don't mind that she has her opinion of course she will have it, but the way she chose to go on about this article which wasnt even terrible in comparison with far worse articles out there, is she started telling Ann how she is not a fan and shouldn't call herself a fan, next minute lying also about never having personas. Lana knew that her rabid fans would go after Ann and she wanted that. That's why she attacked her publicly. She could have easily contacted Ann in private and have a nice discussion over the article instead of this circus of tweets she blurted out.

Of course she will have her opinion, I'm not saying she can't have. She handled herself very poorly in this case.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Just some gen xer sucking the teat of a pretentious music critic sad. I wish lana would have just sad fuck off instead of wasting her time typing a whole tweet. This whole thread is nauseating and annoying. I have always hated music critics and media journalists honestly. I don’t know why she’s acting like piggy backing off of artist is an art in its self which is all music criticism is. Ann powers and this woman have worms for brains.

To be honest, when I saw the article was a 20,000 word essay, I couldn't even be bothered to read it. 

To be honest, when I saw the article was a 20,000 word essay, I couldn't even be bothered to read it. 

A quick summary of it: Lana is young and dumb, and only flowering into being an artist, but she'll get there one day!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png