Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

if lana has collabs on her album that'll completly tornish her discography. shes too independent

if this album is going to be dried than the Honeymoon era (and don't get me wrong, I love Honeymoon) collabs are going to give the album a little bit of flavor, and get our girl some change. Ya know, since she seems like she doesn't want to your anymore, and touring is an artists main source of income.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

if this album is going to be dried than the Honeymoon era (and don't get me wrong, I love Honeymoon) collabs are going to give the album a little bit of flavor, and get our girl some change. Ya know, since she seems like she doesn't want to your anymore, and touring is an artists main source of income.

not what I meant. She's never had a feature on an album before, this'll make it less personal. Then again it's for the fans so

if lana has collabs on her album that'll completly tornish her discography. shes too independent

it's already confirmed that it's gonna have collabs though??? 

Either way yes omg i'm so excited for this one!

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

In all honesty the cheesiness of Lana's discography is crescendoing. She needs to swag it up. Ultraviolence surf rock w some trap beats and explicit material lmao

i would be here for this as long as it doesn't sound like a mess.

i wouldn't mind collabs that aren't like...features. so lust for life would be okay to me if there's nobody else singing on it.

giphy.gif