Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What is happening here

giphy.gif

im not taking any change slander

giphy.gif

Out of the tracks that we've been teased so far (that are supposed to be on the record) I'm most excited for White Mustang and Groupie Love. For me it's:

White Mustang > Groupie Love >>> Cherry > Change > Summer Bummer

I was more excited about Summer Bummer until I heard the masterpiece that is Groupie Love  :smokes3:

tumblr_n17ykiwfxr1qzi80do1_r2_500.gif?w=

thats a cute placement for change there 

im watchin u

yall are out here arguing over snippets when i'm still not over the fact that best american bible has been left off of the album

DDkuA3KXgAEOKyg.jpg

people still gagging over that snooze fest that dont pick up till the glass slams the ground on the bridge, hmph

giphy.gif

I'm giving Change more love than most of the gays on here sis  :crossed:

ik n ily for that im just heightened i found change being dragged on twitter im on patrol   :kiss3:

Love > White Mustang > Groupie Love > LFL > Cherry > Summer Bummer >>> Coachella > Change

Change is over 5 minutes, so hopefully it builds or has a fantastic bridge, but what we've heard so far is to me like a weaker version of Honeymoon...

Meanwhile White Mustang sounds like a UV meets Honeymoon outtake, but that damn track length  :defeated:

Love remains a timeless, meaningful bop. 

Love > White Mustang > Groupie Love > LFL > Cherry > Summer Bummer >>> Coachella > Change

ok now this on purpose

this aint for change this is for the DISRESPECT

giphy.gif

Love > LFL > Coachella

Groupie Love > Summer Bummer > White Mustang > Cherry > Change

i cant mix the two together bc we don't have the fulls, so i cant rly judge them.

they all are really great so far. i fave a feeling change is gonna be my PWYC of the era where i wasn't feeling the snippets but the full killed me 

This is literally my thought process every time I get excited about the album

You can all skip it and still have like 65 minutes of Lust For Life, besides, maybe she fixed the production.

I am pretty damn excited for Change. I don't know what the hate is about  :crossed: the lyrics sound very fitting for these dark times  :creep: 

That "There's something in the water, I can taste it turning sour... it's bitter. I'm coughing, but now it's in my blood" part kills me. Also a song with just Lana and a piano is something I've been waiting for a long time.

I just wanna hear 13 Beaches, i know itll be a bop

I'm expecting that one to sound like High By the Beach but even better.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I already hate her for teasing Roses Bloom For You, now all the gays will be moaning over it every other album cycle. And we'll get 10000 "Wy is x on the record when RBFY isn't? :(((((("s

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I can feel that Heroin might be the kind of Macklemore's Otherside. I think it's a political song - and I'm here for this - with a dark, yet not urban production. I can see it having a real progression, even more because it's 6 minutes long. I have high hopes for this one.

I hope for one of the songs on the record to feature nothing but an acoustic guitar and her voice. Maybe Get Free, if it's not Yosemite. Judging by how it's placed in the tracklist, In My Feelings might have the "heavier beatsy sound" she's been talking about.

Only 12 days until we can hear all those :defeated:

Sorry off the topic

What do you guys know about this cover of Sirens?

It's a fan-made or not? Where was it from?

2czqxvn.png

I know it's fan-made. I think the guy that uploaded the album in 2012 made it by himself, but I can't remember where the picture comes from.