Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I just saw the video. It's cute, I like it. I hope the next video will be Get Free

Also, there's people who say the video was originally for BAR but was scrapped? :awkney:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I was watching the video, first time, I was just confused and disappointed. Second time was a bit better, but um. Ok. So I'm guessing that the video was spliced and now seeing all BAR reworks, it does make better sense.

I wanted to like the video so much, that I made up this theory that this was just her in agony after recalling their days when her lover wasn't such a total bore to her, kinda like how the b*tches and f*cks work in Cherry, and they break up and she's almost laughing at herself at the end. 

I still think a few lines of dialogue, narration could've saved the video just like that. At least the yt viewers seem to like her eyeliner.

It was, it was just.. different.

UV/Honeymoon

If Lana read this: I love u queen, you're the best, don't be disgusted by our comments, we are just other gay people who don't do anything good, anyway, thanks for making a great song as Heroin and please, make LDR6 like an AKA 2.0

xo

Now I finally understand how leaking new material can severely affect an artist and their art. I hope this never happens again like what happened to BAR. It'll still probably happen to Lana, but maybe leakers now understand what they do is bad for art. I'm having a Lana crisis :crying:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Isn't there a thread for messaging Lana? :um3: --> http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8554-lana-if-ur-reading-this/

But hey, Lana if you read this, I love you and will support you forever. The music is more important than the videos to me. :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do u guys think the Steven Klein shoot for Vmag would've been used for Cherry if it had a vid?

Nah. Seems weird to combine a fashion shoot with a music video to me. It would take too much time to do both in one day.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

There was that one acc on LB with no posts and it had an unseen photo of Lana that we still don't have in HQ :dead: She was at pier i think wearing a bandana.... I still wonder if that was Lanaaaa

Nah. Seems weird to combine a fashion shoot with a music video to me. It would take too much time to do both in one day.

She did that with the Blue Jeans orig vid, Carmen vid, etc

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Do u guys think the Steven Klein shoot for Vmag would've been used for Cherry if it had a vid?

i certainly wouldn't have minded the aesthetic tbh 

like having lana as this rich heiress the intro (w music) would be her riding a horse and coming back to the stables and the song would kick in when she wanders around the mansion and the colours get warmer like in freak and there are these weird hallucinations about guns and fires as she's trying to remember her lover. all of that with badass outfits and fierce makeup and hair 

+ domme lana aes because why not 

Now I finally understand how leaking new material can severely affect an artist and their art. I hope this never happens again like what happened to BAR. It'll still probably happen to Lana, but maybe leakers now understand what they do is bad for art. I'm having a Lana crisis :crying:

Idk why though, even though it leaked she should've still released it. The only people that would've heard it anyway would be die hard fans

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The scenes from the video go on way too long as well, it's like they just didn't have enough footage so they dragged it out for as long as possible

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i certainly wouldn't have minded the aesthetic tbh 

like having lana as this rich heiress the intro (w music) would be her riding a horse and coming back to the stables and the song would kick in when she wanders around the mansion and the colours get warmer like in freak and there are these weird hallucinations about guns and fires as she's trying to remember her lover. all of that with badass outfits and fierce makeup and hair 

+ domme lana aes because why not 

I loved the aesthetic so much, here's a vid from her insta before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAyM1VqJv4

You said it perfectly, I could definitely see that

UV/Honeymoon

She did that with the Blue Jeans orig vid, Carmen vid, etc

Really? I had no idea.  :O

Idk why though, even though it leaked she should've still released it. The only people that would've heard it anyway would be die hard fans

Yeah, she released Black Beauty after all so why not BAR as well? :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png