KillForLove

Cardi B

Currently having Bronx Season, What a Girl Likes & Stripper Hoe on repeat for several days

Bronx Season is its own category :lush:

I watched all her interviews in 2 days I honestly love her she's so genuine

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Finnese is WORKING. Its playing on top 40 radio. R&B radio. its playing at the gay bars. it's playing in my friends car.

it just presented itself in the form of a 3 minute and 43 second youtube ad. and you know what? I watched the whole damn thing. werk

I absolutely adore "La Modelo" by Ozuna, idk why, it's so slow and basic but it's so cute I can't stop listening to it. I'm so sad that is flopping hard in Latin America  :toofunny:

8nl2OpX.png

I absolutely adore "La Modelo" by Ozuna, idk why, it's so slow and basic but it's so cute I can't stop listening to it. I'm so sad that is flopping hard in Latin America  :toofunny:

I remember her posting about it being 3rd on Latin billboard, is it really not doing so good anymore? 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I remember her posting about it being 3rd on Latin billboard, is it really not doing so good anymore? 

I mean I don't know if in all of Latin America, but normally we share the same songs on the charts, and at least in my country (Chile) Ozuna is BIG here, he always has songs in the top 10, and even when his album came out I remember some songs in the top 50 (which as far as I know is super weird, because normally we don't stream/buy albums, just singles). As for now the song only has like 8M plays in Spotify (It's not on the top 100), and I can understand that because here Cardi B is not famous at all (I think Bodak Yellow never charted here), and all the people I have recommended the song said they never have heard of it and that it was too slow and boring  :toofunny:

I hope it is a sleeper hit, I really want to dance to this in the club  :teehee:

8nl2OpX.png

tenor.gif

#52 debut on Hot 100 for a spanish song is rock-stable.

Wow that's actually incredible numbers! I hope it gets the success that deserves, it's such a bop.

8nl2OpX.png

Super satisfied with the album, it's very good but in a different way from what I expected. Get Up 10 was that HIT since she played it at the club, I Do is a huge surprise anthem, Money Bag as expected would be wild played in a club, Through Your Phone is the full potential realized of all her little Instagram videos singing Madonna and other retro songs, Bickenhead is pure Bronx, I Like It is CRAAAZY and I can't wait to see how big will it be when released as a single.

Only thing I'm FURIOUS about is this bitch keeping STYLING for herself. I did not get myself hyped for this smash since the time she previewed it alongside Bodak Yellow probably a year ago. I'm giving a her a week to add it as a Japanese hard-copy bonus track or any other shady release way possible, otherwise I'm going on a hunt for the producers and answers.

JHNrgrm.gif

z445hpI.png