Off to the Races Yayo

My dream setlist  :flutter:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

finally

she's crossing the threshold

from the old setlist

to a decent one

:defeated:

i really like this setlist, especially with the additions of DMD and PWYC -- hoping that by the time the tour rolls around, she'll have freshened the set up even more, and we'll get something especially exciting and new, after what feels like decades of Cruel World and like half of BtD  :toofunny:

(hey lana if you read this, why don't you hit us w a Lizzy Grant track at the show?? <333333 

if homegirl comes through with Serial Killer, it's quiet for her. if homegirl comes through with WAYAMAYA, homegirl's gonna, like... get it)

o4qjp4j.png

hi! just want to let you guys know - i do most of the posts and photo uploads on lanadelreyfan.com and we often find photos reposted and not from their original source. If you would like crediting on the twitter or in the gallery (or want your photo removed completely) PLEASE do tweet or email us! I can also pass on credit notes to the person who runs the lanadelreyworld twitter! we would be more than happy to credit you or remove your content! 

my twitter is: @ldreyfans

you can also email me directly here: toni@lanadelreyfan.com

13 Beaches works so well as an opener tbh. As soon as that sample from Carnival of Souls started I got insane goosebumps. I also love that she starts singing offstage. I do wish that she'd save a pause for applause during her entrance so that she doesn't cut out practically an entire verse lol. I'm so excited for the LA to the Moon tour but I also need her to hire me as her manager first.

hi! just want to let you guys know - i do most of the posts and photo uploads on lanadelreyfan.com and we often find photos reposted and not from their original source. If you would like crediting on the twitter or in the gallery (or want your photo removed completely) PLEASE do tweet or email us! I can also pass on credit notes to the person who runs the lanadelreyworld twitter! we would be more than happy to credit you or remove your content! 

my twitter is: @ldreyfans

you can also email the staff person who does the socials here: lanadelreyfansite@gmail.com

I did see a few of my pics on your gallery but I think the way you post them there like that is fine without giving credit. It's obvious you're not trying to say they were your own or anything. Or trying to use them in a tweet... Thank you for including them! 

I updated the OP and put the two set lists in.

Getting too old for two great shows in two days

Have to say I liked the first show the best but liked the two amazing additions to the second.

Do hope the weather in January is ok (no snow or ice) so I can do up to a dozen of the shows driving)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I updated the OP and put the two set lists in.

Getting too old for two great shows in two days

Have to say I liked the first show the best but liked the two amazing additions to the second.

Do hope the weather in January is ok (no snow or ice) so I can do up to a dozen of the shows driving)

Did you happen to stand near the right side stage view on day 1?