Sign in to follow this  
Donald Trump - Events And News

He's an ugly, bitter, gross disgusting man that deserves punishment and is unfit for leadership of any kind, let alone the United States

what's new

tenor.gif?itemid=10693646

My thoughts on this: I think people are trying to make this a Donald Trump issue when it's really an American issue. Liberals, conservatives, independents, etc. think the same thing, Trump just verbalized it and had it plastered on the news. Many Americans believe that African, Caribbean, Middle Eastern, South American, et al. countries are "shitholes," even subconsciously, so I hate how people are trying to be on some sort of moral high ground about it. 

My thoughts on this: I think people are trying to make this a Donald Trump issue when it's really an American issue. Liberals, conservatives, independents, etc. think the same thing, Trump just verbalized it and had it plastered on the news. Many Americans believe that African, Caribbean, Middle Eastern, South American, et al. countries are "shitholes," even subconsciously, so I hate how people are trying to be on some sort of moral high ground about it. 

fhIyp4M.png

look at this chart and tell me two countries above the US which americans find to be "shitholes" :rip:

I don't find it to be an american issue, it's just another immigration issue. but as to why this certain issue pertains to america can be discussed

why is there even a thread for this dirty old perv?

I think you misread donald trump as harvey weinstein or something lol

because members will make other singular threads for something as small as him making jokes

rather just keep it all to one thread

​As​ Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe of  Pet Shop Boys wrote in the song "Dictator Decides" 

"The joke is I'm not even a demagogue

Have you ever heard me giving a speech

My Facts are invented

I sound quite demented

So deluded it beggars belief

It would be such a relief not to give another speech © Neil Tennant Chis Lowe Pet Shop Boys 2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everyone should look up the entire lyrics to the song, while it wasn't directly about trump but his cohort little gradeschool park bully Kim

I am not sure which one is worse. Or which one is smaller

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trump is a racist and what he says today he believes.

even if he is flailing away and attempting to deflect attention from the conspiracy (not theories, conspiracy)

and crimes that the proof is now in for trump, trumpInc and trumpfamilyinc

and scary is his attempts to reign in the press, threaten to sue, change federal libel laws(NOTE- THERE IS NO FEDERAL LIBEL LAWS IT IS CALLED THE FIRST AMENDMENT), and attempt to do what Putin does to any opponents

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

this video is disgraceful

it nothing new that the liberal media is trying to rise racial tensions in the U.S but seriously? apparently Africa and Haiti are the only non-white places in the whole world.

mind you all of this was just off of one report by the WaPo.. even after he denied it

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

trevor even goes to the lengths to satirically suggest the president is racist. I highly doubt he actually said those things but if he did they are far from "racist" to "non-white" people.

the scarier thing is that that video isn't even disliked by a high margin. people are actually believing this. 

I think I was right when I said that fire and fury was much being used as a decisive political device

I really hope this Trump-era is just more liberal media money-grabbing to bring in readers and not a time to deceive readers 

for such a time where a "progressive" mindest is needed, theyre acting like we want to go back to the 90s

this video is disgraceful

it nothing new that the liberal media is trying to rise racial tensions in the U.S but seriously? apparently Africa and Haiti are the only non-white places in the whole world.

mind you all of this was just off of one report by the WaPo.. even after he denied it

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/donald-trump-tweet-daca-rejection/index.html

trevor even goes to the lengths to satirically suggest the president is racist. I highly doubt he actually said those things but if he did they are far from "racist" to "non-white" people.

the scarier thing is that that video isn't even disliked by a high margin. people are actually believing this.

I think I was right when I said that fire and fury was much being used as a decisive political device

I really hope this Trump-era is just more liberal media money-grabbing to bring in readers and not a time to deceive readers

for such a time where a "progressive" mindest is needed, theyre acting like we want to go back to the 90s

maybe yall 30%-ers should tell trump to stop talking like an idiot. he should know that hes walking on eggshells whenever he says anything on immigration. he should know the smartest ways to say things, but no all he does is call countries that have gone through so many tragedies “shitholes”.

also doesnt help that he alluded to calling ALL mexicans rapists and criminals, he did a ban on the muslim religion (as he has called it the “Muslim Ban”), that hes criticized peaceful NFL protests, hes been sued many for not allowing black people to live in his buldings, etc etc etc

surprising how people still defend him, i swear yall think hes Jesus Christ in the flesh

also love seeing all the people (like Mike Pence, who walked out of a game) praise martin luther king jrs PEACEFUL PROTESTS yet BASH the peaceful nfl protestors.

hypocrites

also, i really doubt you're black. not once have you defended black people on this site. with every chance you get, you defend the people opposing what the black community says. either you're some white kid saying that you're black or you loathe yourself. you were also best friends with @@American Beauty who continuously said racist things and kept lying about who they were.

I honestly forget this guy, of all people, was able to somehow manage be the president until he manages to say or do some stupid shit, that is frankly unpresidential.

It's mind boggling that people actually thought he'd be a good leader and that he actually IS now a leader. It's also very evident that apart from being incredibly stupid, he's also unstable and has an inferiority complex, he is not at all suited to run a country.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

30%s as in supporters of Trump? :rip:. literally when did I ever say that?

this post further proves my point of the american liberal media making libel about trump to push racial/political tension.. sad

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/aug/08/tim-kaine/tim-kaine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1401/establish-ban-muslims-entering-us/

"Trump, Jan. 29: "To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting. This is not about religion. This is about terror and keeping our country safe.""

the whole black tenant thing isn't necessarily fact, but is true to an extent

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

personally I find that just to be the whiteness policies of the 60's/70's. if the case is true it doesn't sound like Trump was directly involved in marketing his houses towards whites, but if he was I would agree he was racist. 

this is modern day propaganda. as I said before fake news is real. 

you include NFL protest in your list of {supposed} racist incidents. all I can really say is a good "lol" to that. 

Wynwood is it my job as a black American to defend black Americans? Is that what I'm supposed to do?

when has that ever even been the case? nothing donald trump related

The mods here are supposed to deal with racists and assign warning points and ban them, whether they be white or black, no? as a member, be black or white, I am supposed to report them. which I do.

if by "people" who oppose what the black community you mean conservatives/right-wing, you're once again putting "black" into some sort of ideology. if I go against what the black community says then what does that make me? dark white or some shit? 

37,144,530 people will not all agree on the same thing and should not be labeled as such. 

Why apply it to the 197.7 million white people in the U.S? nonsense.

in real life, black people can defend themselves, not as a race but as an individual. I will defend the individual before their race. I defend my and others OPINIONS before my/their race.  

everytime you see an opinion you disagree with try asking them "are you white or black" and see if your view changes. if it does that sounds pretty fucking racist to me lmao

see me for reputation not as a black/white person. think you'll find it much easier to comprehend what im saying instead of thinking about how my race is integrated in my opinion...

American Beauty (on tumblr) recently sent me a private message saying she literally doesn't agree with most of the things I say and doesn't align herself with me. I have no fucking clue where y'all got that idea that were "besties" from. don't even know the woman's name. 

@Wynwood

30%s as in supporters of Trump? :rip:. literally when did I ever say that?

this post further proves my point of the american liberal media making libel about trump to push racial/political tension.. sad

http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/aug/08/tim-kaine/tim-kaine-falsely-says-trump-said-all-mexicans-are/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1401/establish-ban-muslims-entering-us/

"Trump, Jan. 29: "To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting. This is not about religion. This is about terror and keeping our country safe.""

the whole black tenant thing isn't necessarily fact, but is true to an extent

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

personally I find that just to be the whiteness policies of the 60's/70's. if the case is true it doesn't sound like Trump was directly involved in marketing his houses towards whites, but if he was I would agree he was racist. 

this is modern day propaganda. as I said before fake news is real. 

you include NFL protest in your list of {supposed} racist incidents. all I can really say is a good "lol" to that. 

Wynwood is it my job as a black American to defend black Americans? Is that what I'm supposed to do?

when has that ever even been the case? nothing donald trump related

The mods here are supposed to deal with racists and assign warning points and ban them, whether they be white or black, no? as a member, be black or white, I am supposed to report them. which I do.

if by "people" who oppose what the black community you mean conservatives/right-wing, you're once again putting "black" into some sort of ideology. if I go against what the black community says then what does that make me? dark white or some shit? 

37,144,530 people will not all agree on the same thing and should not be labeled as such. 

Why apply it to the 197.7 million white people in the U.S? nonsense.

in real life, black people can defend themselves, not as a race but as an individual. I will defend the individual before their race. I defend my and others OPINIONS before my/their race.  

everytime you see an opinion you disagree with try asking them "are you white or black" and see if your view changes. if it does that sounds pretty fucking racist to me lmao

see me for reputation not as a black/white person. think you'll find it much easier to comprehend what im saying instead of thinking about how my race is integrated in my opinion...

American Beauty (on tumblr) recently sent me a private message saying she literally doesn't agree with most of the things I say and doesn't align herself with me. I have no fucking clue where y'all got that idea that were "besties" from. don't even know the woman's name. 

@Wynwood

1. Trump called it a "Muslim Ban" on multiple occasions, and then AFTER he received negative feedback his team "cleared up" what he meant. the man doesn't know what to say, he always has his team "clearing" everything up. its not just the liberal media, its the majority of americans who see what he says and thinks he's an unstable idiot. his approval ratings are dropping so low

its a pattern: he says something controversial/racist etc and then his team goes to clear it up or try to spin it in a way that benefits their agenda. it happens and happens and happens. does he not learn? eventually, he says so much fucked up stuff that you just think to yourself, "its not that he's misunderstood, he's really just an asshole with a team who's breaking their backs to seem like hes a messiah or something for the us"

if only you held the president at the same standard as liberal media. the liberal media has freedom of expression, speech, press, etc. the president was chosen to do a job and to at least not lie to the us citizens, thats fake news. him telling conservatives mexico will pay for the wall but then blackmailing liberals telling them its either the wall or dreamers is fake news. the man a few weeks ago misquoted himself when he was quoting another person who misquoted him about a lie he told, THATS fake news. the man twists everything. conservatives eat it up.

2. Its just really weird for a person to not try to defend their race (especially after Charlottesville) and defend a president who said nazis are good people and supports a pedophile and forgave a man who illegally racially profiled and abused the hispanic community in arizona. Im not saying you should automatically take the black side, but it's just a little fishy how you align yourself with these people. i can probably find the quote, but once you bashed BLM for being violent against police, property, etc... i don't know if you've noticed, but as history has shown violence and noise is necessary to make a change or else people won't think things are that serious. you think black rights would've gotten as far as it did with people just sitting where they're not supposed to? you (if you're black) wouldn't have the rights you have if people didn't get tired and destroy property and protest.

for example, the gay community showed the US that they mattered by throwing bricks at a building and protesting (peacefully and violently)

if i had the time, i could also find other controversial and questionable things you've said in the past about similar topics

3. You were campaigning and posting about how American Beauty/Cuomo should win best banned sis for being the best person etc etc etc. You made a status and a like a post or two on the lipster awards thread. As i saw, you continuously were aligned with them. I've had countless arguments with me versus the two of you. i thought they were a man since they've told me they were once. I'm just saying its weird cause you've defended them sooooo many times. if you think people could defend themselves as individuals (like you said) then why step in for a person you don't know? especially when they were being racist, homophobic, and sexist. that was my problem with them, they were all 3 and you defended them

now thats the tea!

1. Trump called it a "Muslim Ban" on multiple occasions, and then AFTER he received negative feedback his team "cleared up" what he meant. the man doesn't know what to say, he always has his team "clearing" everything up. its not just the liberal media, its the majority of americans who see what he says and thinks he's an unstable idiot. his approval ratings are dropping so low

its a pattern: he says something controversial/racist etc and then his team goes to clear it up or try to spin it in a way that benefits their agenda. it happens and happens and happens. does he not learn? eventually, he says so much fucked up stuff that you just think to yourself, "its not that he's misunderstood, he's really just an asshole with a team who's breaking their backs to seem like hes a messiah or something for the us"

if only you held the president at the same standard as liberal media. the liberal media has freedom of expression, speech, press, etc. the president was chosen to do a job and to at least not lie to the us citizens, thats fake news. him telling conservatives mexico will pay for the wall but then blackmailing liberals telling them its either the wall or dreamers is fake news. the man a few weeks ago misquoted himself when he was quoting another person who misquoted him about a lie he told, THATS fake news. the man twists everything. conservatives eat it up.

2. Its just really weird for a person to not try to defend their race (especially after Charlottesville) and defend a president who said nazis are good people and supports a pedophile and forgave a man who illegally racially profiled and abused the hispanic community in arizona. Im not saying you should automatically take the black side, but it's just a little fishy how you align yourself with these people. i can probably find the quote, but once you bashed BLM for being violent against police, property, etc... i don't know if you've noticed, but as history has shown violence and noise is necessary to make a change or else people won't think things are that serious. you think black rights would've gotten as far as it did with people just sitting where they're not supposed to?

if i had the time, i could also find other controversial and weird fishy things you've said in the past

3. You were campaigning and posting about how American Beauty/Cuomo should win best banned sis for being the best person etc etc etc. As i saw, you continuously were aligned with them. I've had countless arguments with me versus the two of you. i thought they were a man since they've told me they were once. I'm just saying its weird cause you've defended them sooooo many times. if you think people could defend themselves as individuals (like you said) then why step in for a person you don't know? especially when they were being racist, homophobic, and sexist. that was my problem with them, they were all 3 and you defended them

now thats the tea!

link me where trump clearly stated that it was a "muslim ban", from his own mouth. then i'll agree he's anti-muslim

I believe that trump is an idiot or whatever just like you do. but the liberal (MAINSTREAM) american media paints him as something more than that. why do you think his approval ratings are low?

just check these out. same thing goes for russia having mainstream conservative media. (which is why Putin's approval ratings are so high, no?) 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/npr/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/yahoo-news/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

I can agree his team tries swiftly to clean up a controversial statement of his. but he's the president, what else are they supposed to do? take away his freedom of speech?

every president has lied. I have never approved of his lying, or any president's lying. don't know why you keep insisting on thinking im on his side or whatever. 

You can cherry-pick every thing trump did which you find racist/sexist or whatever and if they are TRUE I am going to agree with you. simple as that. but many of these statements are simply not true and are created by the liberal media, which I will not abide to. I will call fake news on Obama being from Kenya or whatever as much as Trump calling all mexicans racist. seriously. it's all fake shit. it has nothing to do with race

"X said Y was racist"

"Is X true"

X is true: Y is racist

X is false: Y is not racist, X is lying

there is NO "black side". black is not an idea. there is only the conception of what black people are stereotyped to believed. as I said 37 million people all think differently. saying black/white side only increases a stigma of racial difference.

haven't really thought of BLM since like.. 2 years ago or something? I forget. you can quote me on it if you can find it, I most likely can provide why I still stand/not stand on the issue.

you can also quote me on the AB arguments. or why they're (lol) racist, homophobic and sexist. I'd be happy to explain them. yes I vowed to vote them as best banned sis. wasn't too fond on voting MT or Constantine lol 

if AB really is all 3 of them I didn't defend them in those moments/statements of homophobia, racism & sexism. 

let's come full circle: I will defend someone if they say "2+2=4" even if they are racist/sexist as much I will oppose someone saying "2+2=5" even if they are anti-racist/sexist. or if someone tries to libel them in such ways.

edit: American Beauty is a fucking dude? OMG. but how can he be homophobic than? he called chris cuomo a daddy...

link me where trump clearly stated that it was a "muslim ban", from his own mouth. then i'll agree he's anti-muslim

I believe that trump is an idiot or whatever just like you do. but the liberal (MAINSTREAM) american media paints him as something more than that. why do you think his approval ratings are low?

just check these out. same thing goes for russia having mainstream conservative media. (which is why Putin's approval ratings are so high, no?)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/npr/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/yahoo-news/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

I can agree his team tries swiftly to clean up a controversial statement of his. but he's the president, what else are they supposed to do? take away his freedom of speech?

every president has lied. I have never approved of his lying, or any president's lying. don't know why you keep insisting on thinking im on his side or whatever.

You can cherry-pick every thing trump did which you find racist/sexist or whatever and if they are TRUE I am going to agree with you. simple as that. but many of these statements are simply not true and are created by the liberal media, which I will not abide to. I will call fake news on Obama being from Kenya or whatever as much as Trump calling all mexicans racist. seriously. it's all fake shit. it has nothing to do with race

"X said Y was racist"

"Is X true"

X is true: Y is racist

X is false: Y is not racist, X is lying

there is NO "black side". black is not an idea. there is only the conception of what black people are stereotyped to believed. as I said 37 million people all think differently. saying black/white side only increases a stigma of racial difference.

haven't really thought of BLM since like.. 2 years ago or something? I forget. you can quote me on it if you can find it, I most likely can provide why I still stand/not stand on the issue.

you can also quote me on the AB arguments. or why they're (lol) racist, homophobic and sexist. I'd be happy to explain them. yes I vowed to vote them as best banned sis. wasn't too fond on voting MT or Constantine lol

if AB really is all 3 of them I didn't defend them in those moments/statements of homophobia, racism & sexism.

let's come full circle: I will defend someone if they say "2+2=4" even if they are racist/sexist as much I will oppose someone saying "2+2=5" even if they are anti-racist/sexist. or if someone tries to libel them in such ways.

edit: American Beauty is a fucking dude? OMG. but how can he be homophobic than? he called chris cuomo a daddy...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/332404-trump-call-for-muslim-ban-deleted-from-campaign-site-after-reporters%3famp

https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-rights/trumps-lawyers-say-muslim-ban-has-no-bias-his-tweets-show-otherwise

https://youtu.be/RV7HN_qHmEw

https://youtu.be/viDffWUjcBA