Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Gucci Project With Jared Leto & Alessandro Michele

she doesn't look good here. But being next to gross boys who look homeless is making her look better in comparison

I can't tell if I think her sweater is the ugliest thing ever or if I'm in love with it

I'm not here for the sweater, to be completely honest. But i'm excited anyways.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I'm not getting the hate towards Jared Leto. Is it because his band won the MTV award and not Lana? Or did I miss something else?

literally nothing to do with lana, he's just a shit person. sexually assaulted several underage girls, is a transphobe, treats his co-workers like shit bc ~method acting, etc.

I want the magic now!!!!! OMFG IM SO EXCITED! Plus I'm sure Lana dreamed of working with Jared Leto back in the day (the last girl on earth tease). If it's a gucci campaign then that would suck cause Jared and Lana in one campaign would take away her spotlight lol but maybe it'll work. I do hope it's a Cherry video though. Cherry video deserves movie quality status!!!!

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Whatever it is she can keep it if she's working with jared flop the sexual assaulter 

That's not Melanie Martinez?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Tons of famous people in Hollywood have slept with underage girls it's disgusting David bowie,iggy pop,John Philips of the mamas and papas

Just bc they're famous doesn't make it okay though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

her hair and makeup are so Paradise era here, stunning!

not sure i can say the same for outfit yet, but we'll see

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Tons of famous people in Hollywood have slept with underage girls it's disgusting David bowie,iggy pop,John Philips of the mamas and papas

One thing I don't love about Lana and this era... her glorification of Hollywood. Hollywood is disgusting. Women are forced to be underweight, people in power abuse it, no one cares about those below them socially or economically, everything is fake. But she portrays this decay in her songs, too. I honestly think this era is sort of using Hollywood and LA as a microcosm for America at the moment. She sees great things in it, and that great things have come out of it, but there is a lot of injustice and darkness and she wants to try to make things right herself. 

One thing I don't love about Lana and this era... her glorification of Hollywood. Hollywood is disgusting. Women are forced to be underweight, people in power abuse it, no one cares about those below them socially or economically, everything is fake. But she portrays this decay in her songs, too. I honestly think this era is sort of using Hollywood and LA as a microcosm for America at the moment. She sees great things in it, and that great things have come out of it, but there is a lot of injustice and darkness and she wants to try to make things right herself. 

I see your point here. I don't think she glorifies the industry part, but she glorifies LA as a city. I live in LA and the people here are quite normal. It's not like living in a movie, but people think it's like that because of the films or something. Anyways, LA is a beautiful city with interesting history, and that's what Lana describes in her songs. Hollywood as an industry can definitely be disgusting, but that's different from what Lana sings about I believe (in this era at least). Also, you'll find injustice and darkness everywhere you go unfortunately  :poordat:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg