expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

dont forget to tell me your opinion about it binch

It was really good but it definitely brought up some emotions that I would rather not feel in a public movie theater :X my friend quietly sobbed like a baby during the dad's speech at the end--and then he  imdidn't even say anything until we got to our car after the movie :toofunny: lol I think he was embarrassed. there were some times during the movie where I straight up dissociated bc I knew the movie was about to make me get too in my feelings.

oliver was hotter than elio imo

why did they call each other by each other's names

Ok so there was this giant Windows 10 3 hours update that changed my wallpaper

To

This

Untitled-1.png

I don't know either. Don't ask me. I suffer too

windows' partnership with the gays

THE GAY AGENDA IS COMING.

AND UR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL 

i76mrxw.png 

Still haven't watched the movie and still haven't finished the book (only like 20-30 pages left I think) because I don't want to be emotionally traumatized x

I feel you, I can't get over it and it's been a week, I just keep coming back to the story on and on

And I can't let it go yet because it premieres on 26th in Poland so I have to go and support the shit out of it, defend it to my friends etc.

So... 2 weeks left of struggling. Then I'll finally see it on big screen and it'll be my goodbye to it. LMAo hopefully

I wanna leave this hell

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

It was really good but it definitely brought up some emotions that I would rather not feel in a public movie theater :X my friend quietly sobbed like a baby during the dad's speech at the end--and then he  imdidn't even say anything until we got to our car after the movie :toofunny: lol I think he was embarrassed. there were some times during the movie where I straight up dissociated bc I knew the movie was about to make me get too in my feelings.

oliver was hotter than elio imo

why did they call each other by each other's names

#teamoliver!

I don’t think I’ve seen you mention it but if you haven’t read the book you should!

It’s amazing!