expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

I almost forgot that while I was translating this movies subtitles' to Polish for my mom she casually said the following:

"4 languages in one movie... That's a lot... You know who I'd pick to watch it with & translate it to me real-time? Melania Trump"

:hottie:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Like what? Use the spoiler and tell me now i'm curious

I’ll have to take the time to sit down and go through it more detailed but they just left a lot of interaction between them out. Rome yes for one, then a lot of little moments between them leading up to Elio’s confession, also a lot of Elio’s inner dialogue. I get they couldn’t necessarily put all this in especially the inner dialogues but it’s like there was more going on than what was in the movie. Like this real palpable tension/flirting back and forth. It may not matter to some people but the exclusion of Vimini really made me sad a bit. I liked her a lot. She was a young girl who had leukemia that Oliver befriended. Their relationship just added another layer of Oliver to me. Like a more caring and vulnerable side. I really loved the plot lines with her in the novel. I get it may have not worked with the vibe of the movie to add a little ten year old girl but it was cute to me in the novel. They did end up working some of her “knowledge” of how Oliver felt through Elio’s mom. It honestly was just a lot of little things that fleshed them out a lot more to me. You should really read the book though, at least listen to the audiobook! I’m loving rereading it. I’ll probably go see the movie this weekend again.

Why are we so obsessed lol!!!

ok but imagine being payed to kiss armie

Who said anything about needing to get paid! Lol. But that would be icing on the cake.

I almost forgot that while I was translating this movies subtitles' to Polish for my mom she casually said the following:

"4 languages in one movie... That's a lot... You know who I'd pick to watch it with & translate it to me real-time? Melania Trump"

:hottie:

Drag ha! Slay ha!

I didn't know u were polish bb zawsze myslałem ze jestes z angli xx :hooker:

bringing gay awareness to poland, a legend. Fajnie ze twoja matka to chce z toba obejrzec nie wiem czy moja by zrobiła to samo.

i76mrxw.png 

Why are we so obsessed lol!!!

Dont know lol

Dont think its because simply we're gay, more like because its hella idyllic and bucolic

But in my special case, this was the first movie i watched after a LOOOOOOONG time since i started college and was studying like hell. I was missing watching these types of romantic/drama movies. And movies like this dont always get me. The last one that got me stucked was Fight Club and nowadays I dont really give a shit about it lol

Btw i will read the book but lately my life has been such a mess I cant even find enough concentration to read a text

Dont know lol

Dont think its because simply we're gay, more like because its hella idyllic and bucolic

But in my special case, this was the first movie i watched after a LOOOOOOONG time since i started college and was studying like hell. I was missing watching these types of romantic/drama movies. And movies like this dont always get me. The last one that got me stucked was Fight Club and nowadays I dont really give a shit about it lol

Btw i will read the book but lately my life has been such a mess I cant even find enough concentration to read a text

I agree. It’s more than just the whole gay thing lol! Honestly the story and movie to me both transcend sexual preference. I’ve always had a bit of a thing for complicated romances. What can I say! I just relate lol.

Awwwww Fight Club, I haven’t seen that in forever either. It was a good movie though lol.

I hear you though, so much shit always going on lol! It’s so hard to focus sometimes. You definitely want to be in a more calm place so you can fully absorb and enjoy the story!

Drag ha! Slay ha!

I didn't know u were polish bb zawsze myslałem ze jestes z angli xx :hooker:

bringing gay awareness to poland, a legend. Fajnie ze twoja matka to chce z toba obejrzec nie wiem czy moja by zrobiła to samo.

To robota translatora czy uczymy się troszeczkę??

European legends

I've done more for Polish gays in 3 days than any jackass charity here has ever.

277 of them downloaded my subs and have been blessed by this movie.

277 people is like half the country.

I'm coming for our government in 2 weeks

Yes i wouldnt rush myself into reading the book @expandableclittyclit. I read it within a day but it was a quiet and peaceful day. I reread parts of it on an airplane and I just cried my eyes out while i tried to stare out of the window so no one could see me it was messy but the book is just very emotional for me.

I mean it had parts where it's like apricot, apricot, apricock, apricock but it's still very touchy and relatable.

This movie and book made me crave for some alone time in Italy or some other anonymous place where u can just focus on urself for some time and be at peace with yourself, I didn't have that in ages now and everything is just so tense and I can't even do any work properly bc my attention span is literally not longer than 4-8 minutes. I wonder how I got through the book and movie so many times within the last few weeks tbh I guess bc it kinda creates the illusion of u having that time for urself. At least it does for me.

i76mrxw.png 

To robota translatora czy uczymy się troszeczkę??

European legends

I've done more for Polish gays in 3 days than any jackass charity here has ever.

277 of them downloaded my subs and have been blessed by this movie.

277 people is like half the country.

I'm coming for our government in 2 weeks

moje rodzice są z polski :hooker:

That government is trash just like the people actually voting for it but im not suprised politics are shifting that way when basically the majority of people who want to make a change move away </3

i76mrxw.png 

Can we also appreciate how heartbreaking the vimini storyline is.

I love her i kinda understand that there's too many side characters that would crowd the movie and viminis storyline would kinda need some more time to actually work in the movie especially bc the movie cuts off before .... tears are rolling.

i76mrxw.png 

Can we also appreciate how heartbreaking the vimini storyline is.

I love her i kinda understand that there's too many side characters that would crowd the movie and viminis storyline would kinda need some more time to actually work in the movie especially bc the movie cuts off before .... tears are rolling.

I loved her so much. She is my favorite supporting character. I really wish she could have been included in the film as well but like you said it just would have taken more development.

She really added so much to the story for me! Yes though, tears. Awwww!

Almost done reading the book. There a quite a few scenes they changed or left out, I can see how it was originally 4 hours. Overall the movie stayed pretty true to the book though. The book goes much more in depth with Elio's thoughts, him analyzing just one thing Oliver does can go on for pages lol.

It may make me a sappy romantic but I really love the part in the book where Elio cuts open Oliver’s eggs. Like something so small speaks so much to me. Am I the only one, lol probably! It’s just the little things that add up and really grab me.

It may make me a sappy romantic but I really love the part in the book where Elio cuts open Oliver’s eggs. Like something so small speaks so much to me. Am I the only one, lol probably! It’s just the little things that add up and really grab me.

I loved the feet moments so we're equally sappy I guess