expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

ATRL theory about the movie

bqLQdk6.png Xmen are shook

Ommmmg

I just got back home. I'm shook. The whole theatre was shook. Everyone was So quiet as soon as the Sony classics logo appeared on screen. The movie is beautiful. I feel like the story was told in such a personal way through the perspective of elio. They really managed to capture the essence of his story telling. When the movie ended and the lights came on no one talked. It was dead silence while everyone was walking out. I'm so happy I stan talent. Also gonna watch the movie again tomorrow :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

Ommmmg

I just got back home. I'm shook. The whole theatre was shook. Everyone was So quiet as soon as the Sony classics logo appeared on screen. The movie is beautiful. I feel like the story was told in such a personal way through the perspective of elio. They really managed to capture the essence of his story telling. When the movie ended and the lights came on no one talked. It was dead silence while everyone was walking out. I'm so happy I stan talent. Also gonna watch the movie again tomorrow :rip:

omg you're back 2XWODea.gif thank god

omg you're back 2XWODea.gif thank god

YESSS it came full cycle. The first time lb don't work for me was when I tried to reply to ur post @me about the sequel before I even watched the movie and now it started working again now that I've seen the movie.

I doo hope the sequel is good. I don't trust whatever the directors saying he voiced like 265 different ideas I feel. Him having a 4 hrs movie kinda makes me think that they miiight have already filmed some stuff that could be put into the sequel but we don't know and we won't know until they start shooting the sequel and go on promo tour again. Him having ideas for 4 sequels probably means he has a lot of ideas and thinks this setting is great for a continuation of the story but not that he really wants to make it Harry Potter Pt II.

I'm still an emotional wreck after that ending

2XWODea.gif

i76mrxw.png 

YESSS it came full cycle. The first time lb don't work for me was when I tried to reply to ur post @me about the sequel before I even watched the movie and now it started working again now that I've seen the movie.

I doo hope the sequel is good. I don't trust whatever the directors saying he voiced like 265 different ideas I feel. Him having a 4 hrs movie kinda makes me think that they miiight have already filmed some stuff that could be put into the sequel but we don't know and we won't know until they start shooting the sequel and go on promo tour again. Him having ideas for 4 sequels probably means he has a lot of ideas and thinks this setting is great for a continuation of the story but not that he really wants to make it Harry Potter Pt II.

I'm still an emotional wreck after that ending

2XWODea.gif

Yess

I dont know if i'm going to watch it on cinemas because 1. My city is fucking trash and probably wont show the movie 2. My emotions are fucking trash too and they're going to get berzerk when i rewatch this 2XWODea.gif

i don't want elio to pursue that ugly bitch marzia. he needs to go and wreck olivers marriage

I was thinking the same, I don't hate her, but she is just... Byeeee

Also I hated the scenes with her

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The peach scene was very different in the book if I remember correctly

There's a book?? I'm reading The Man Who loved Yngve right now so this shit is next on my Gay List

This movie is so good in every aspect I'm going to cry when I'm finished

Half an hour left please pray for my well being I know it's going to fuck me up

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif