expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Omg I hadn't noticed this detail where Oliver traced the statue's lips the same way he did to Elio https://twitter.com/bleuvaIentine/status/948615582517260288

AA7exU4.jpg

h6qEE4G.jpg

also when elio went to meet oliver the morning after they had sex, right before he asked him if he was glad that he went to meet him he opened his own mouth and brushed it like that as well

One thought that kept going through my head as I was watching the movie was this:

tumblr_onpgdpxeS11qc0oygo1_500.gif

LMAO TO BE FUCKING HONEST

if its coming to my town i'll watch it on the cinemas lolnLuO.gif

Bitch I'll go twice with my friends once myself and half a time with my seasonal depression what the fuck

Also people saying about problematic sad endings in gay movies... This time it worked it had some value they both learned something it was so much more

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

WHY IS THIS PAGE TREMBLING LIKE A SMALL ANGRY DOG

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON AN D THIS TOPIC IS VIBRATING

IT'S THE ECHO OF THE DAD TALK IN THE MOVIE SHAKING US ALL I'M SO SORRY

trisha-paytas-gif.gif.89c1a2b0447a3f722f

eh. the film is visually gorgeous, the soundtrack is fab & that dialogue scene between Elio and his father was really moving and imo the best in the whole film, but as the credits rolled my 1st thought was "so... this was it?". the editing is choppy and some of the choices were downright bizarre and kinda messed up the pace & flow of the whole thing, no wonder ACE didn't even grace it with a nom lol; i think the editing is the main reason why there was kind of a disconnect between Elio's pining and Oliver's reciprocity, unlike in the book their getting together seems out of nowhere here since you wonder what exactly lead Elio to think Oliver would be interested. and that kinda ruined the coherence of the plotline for me. anyway, it's a good film but i legit think it's massively overhyped & def not the perfect masterpiece that's made out to be.

i just seen this and i think it was way overhyped but it was really one of the most gorgeous shot films i’ve ever seen and the scene at the end with elio and his dad was really emotional and moving and kinda made the whole movie i literally cried. i think it was too long but i was still wanting to see more of elio’s and oliver’s relationship because when the scene came with elio and his dad talking it didn’t feel like their relationship was that powerful. BUT still during that ending i was bawling in the theatre and i’ve neve done that before that was one of the most heartbreaking things i’ve ever seen. i do think it was overhyped but it was still a GREAT GREAT movie i think it’s one of my fave movies ive ever seen with its cinematography and it’s ending scenes

ALSO ....should i read the book or no for those who read and watched

i just seen this and i think it was way overhyped but it was really one of the most gorgeous shot films i’ve ever seen and the scene at the end with elio and his dad was really emotional and moving and kinda made the whole movie i literally cried. i think it was too long but i was still wanting to see more of elio’s and oliver’s relationship because when the scene came with elio and his dad talking it didn’t feel like their relationship was that powerful. BUT still during that ending i was bawling in the theatre and i’ve neve done that before that was one of the most heartbreaking things i’ve ever seen. i do think it was overhyped but it was still a GREAT GREAT movie i think it’s one of my fave movies ive ever seen with its cinematography and it’s ending scenes

ALSO ....should i read the book or no for those who read and watched

From what I've heard it's worth it, allegedly it's even more loaded with summer, intimate scenes and the amazing energy the movie has, although I have yet to read it

There's an audiobook on YouTube read by Armie himself, it's 7 hours long so go check that out before it disappears

You can also buy it from Amazon!

I strongly recommend reading it in original tho I ordered mine yesterday :hooker: