expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

yLRa7uT.jpg

QLRadsG.jpg

this photo is WEIRD 

Armie look like his sugar daddy/pimp  :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:   :biblio:

Chemistry on and off set!

Oh wow. I didn't expect it to end like that. :ohno:

Elio and Oliver looked so cute together, it didn't feel or look wrong at all. If you don't focus on the age difference, because it doesn't matter for the story line, they looked like any cute couple out there. Now I understand why some of you got upset when I wrote in my early comments that I've read reviews and just remembered that the film was supposed to be good and about a teen boy and an older man. It would maybe have been better if the reviews didn't focus so much on that.

Also, I love how they filmed the end credits. Just focusing on Elio's face, feeling his sadness and disappointment in Oliver, while the rest of the world goes on as if nomething had happened. It was a great way to show two sides of reality at the same time.

It was a nice film, I'm glad everyone here on LB has been discussing it so frequently so I got interested enough to watch it. I think I'm gonna read the novel too, whenever I have time to. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You got: The Peach

Sooo, you're actually that infamous peach. But take it as a compliment. You're the one everyone's talking about. You're the center of attention, an object of desire. You symbolize love and purity. Summer is when you truly shine, growing into the best version of yourself — someone who's bright, sweet, and fresh. And, let's be honest, despite your wholesome appearance, you have a definite kinky side. You're just peachy.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Okay, now get over here, Elio! :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

No surprise here lol!

Are You More Elio Or More Oliver?

Retake Quiz

You got: Elio

You're just like Elio — sensitive, artistic, and extremely precocious. You have wide-ranging interests that you throw yourself into fully — from books and music to traveling and partying with friends. Is there anything you don't know? Similarly, when you fall for someone, you fall hard. Try as you might, there's no avoiding the full spectrum of emotions you feel, whether you've developed a simple crush or a real connection.

Image: Sony Pictures

Share Tweet Copy Link
anigif_enhanced-13875-1517864000-2.gif?d

i read this part an hour ago and i couldn't have stopped crying since then, probably one of my ultimate fav scenes

“What were you doing?” I asked.

“Thinking.”

“About?”

“Things. Going back to the States. The courses I have to teach this fall. The book. You.”

“Me?”

“Me?” He was mimicking my modesty.

“No one else?”

“No one else.” He was silent for a while. “I come here every night and just sit here. Sometimes I spend hours.”

“All by yourself?”

He nodded.

“I never knew. I thought—”

“I know what you thought.”