Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

60 felonies and he's still walking and interacting with his community but minorities are out here getting permanently marked records for a small amount of weed :horror: :horror: :horror:

60 felonies and he's still walking and interacting with his community but minorities are out here getting permanently marked records for a small amount of weed :horror: :horror: :horror:

This tea was literally thrown into every cop and judges face and gave them all 3 degree burns. Please scream this over a loud speaker!

x9Z7NOi.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Stuff like this is why she'll eventually just stop touring altogether. Doesn't mean she won't release music, but to hell with touring if you have to constantly dodge stalker and creeps.

Lana did say she wanted to retire back in 2013. I think that life as a singer/public figure can be exhausting. 

bump?

Yeah good idea.

I just want to preface by saying please, please DO NOT @ this guy ... we don't want him to go private or delete his account before someone associated with sis (and/or law enforcement, possibly) sees it, but:

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/with_replies

is a total fucking creep, with a very detailed plan to fly to LA on a specified date, trick immigration to get into the country, and be with sis "forever". Like his tweets actually make me want to vomit, and I'm worried he's potentially dangerous, so

if anyone here SERIOUSLY, LEGITIMATELY has a connection to sis ... you need to fucking do something.

Like idk what else to do. I tried DMing Ben 'n' shit, but none of them read it. If anyone has any suggestions for getting the message to someone on sis' team, then speak up.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yeah good idea.

I just want to preface by saying please, please DO NOT @ this guy ... we don't want him to go private or delete his account before someone associated with sis (and/or law enforcement, possibly) sees it, but:

https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/with_replies

is a total fucking creep, with a very detailed plan to fly to LA on a specified date, trick immigration to get into the country, and be with sis "forever". Like his tweets actually make me want to vomit, and I'm worried he's potentially dangerous, so

if anyone here SERIOUSLY, LEGITIMATELY has a connection to sis ... you need to fucking do something.

Like idk what else to do. I tried DMing Ben 'n' shit, but none of them read it. If anyone has any suggestions for getting the message to someone on sis' team, then speak up.

i would do screenshots so you have evidence if it's needed (i know you've probably done this already but he could delete just a heads up in case)

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i would do screenshots so you have evidence if it's needed (i know you've probably done this already but he could delete just a heads up in case)

Yeah I took screenshots of the most incriminating/disturbing tweets, just in case.

i'm reading his page and...... fuuuuuck 

IMO this is very fucking serious and I'm sooooo frustrated that nobody I've contacted will read my fucking DMs or comments about it!

Should we contact law enforcement? Like seriously.

IMO this is very fucking serious and I'm sooooo frustrated that nobody I've contacted will read my fucking DMs or comments about it!

Should we contact law enforcement? Like seriously.

i know we're fans of drama around here....... but i'd say yes or at the very least report him for harassment. what's concerning is how he's talking like this is all definitely going to happen, he's showing intent 

idk how this goes in terms of twitter rules, but this is fucked https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1130906482172674050

i know we're fans of drama around here....... but i'd say yes or at the very least report him for harassment. what's concerning is how he's talking like this is all definitely going to happen, he's showing intent 

idk how this goes in terms of twitter rules, but this is fucked https://twitter.com/fouchbraam/status/1130906482172674050

Yeah I don't want to be overly dramatic either, but he sounds a LOT like that guy from Florida, and it's better safe than sorry.

So. Who do we contact? I have nfi. LAPD? I feel like they'll laugh if some random Australian rings up about Lana Del Rey, though. How do we go about this?

@@Elle what shall we do?

Yeah I don't want to be overly dramatic either, but he sounds a LOT like that guy from Florida, and it's better safe than sorry.

So. Who do we contact? I have nfi. LAPD? I feel like they'll laugh if some random Australian rings up about Lana Del Rey, though. How do we go about this?

someone from Cali will probably know more about appropriate departments but i think a good idea is just to be casually like "hello, i have concerns about this man's online behaviour towards one of your high profile residents, i have screenshots and i think they're alarming."

That's tame compared to some of the other shit. He has shit about touching her, and about how she really loves him and he knows Chase isn't really her boyfriend, and how he knows she wrote all her poems for him, and he knows she wants him, and all this other fuckery.

That's tame compared to some of the other shit. He has shit about touching her, and about how she really loves him and he knows Chase isn't really her boyfriend, and how he knows she wrote all her poems for him, and he knows she wants him, and all this other fuckery.

:wat:  :wat:  :wat:

straight men huh