Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

Have you tried emailing her management? 

Yes, someone I contacted is in a position to contact one of them directly, so that's happening.

I have screenshots of every tweet ... took me fucking ages but some fuckwit has already @ed him and abused him, and I was worried he'd go private or delete, so ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

he's deleted tons of his tweets, the little shitbag

I don't think so? He had 765 and he just posted an Elvis album and now has 766

Honestly felt fucking sick going through and screenshotting. He's revolting.

I don't think so? He had 765 and he just posted an Elvis album and now has 766

false alarm, i just wasn't logged in... -face to camera- 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I don't know if ya'll know about this, but someone on Twitter recorded someone pointing a gun at Madison Beer during one of her performances pretty recently. These things can happen so fast and escelate quickly. No one here is overreacting. Better safe than sorry.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this also happened to Lily Allen and Bjork.. idk what it is ab people becoming obsessed with and stalking female musicians, but its very scary and makes you wonder wtf is going on in this world

It happens to male musicians too, mainly those with lots of obsessive female fans :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I don't know if ya'll know about this, but someone on Twitter recorded someone pointing a gun at Madison Beer during one of her performances pretty recently. These things can happen so fast and escelate quickly. No one here is overreacting. Better safe than sorry.

People are quick to forget... One of my ex's closest friends was killed by a crazy "fan". I know so many artists, even largely unknown ones with tiny fanbases, who have been assaulted by obsessive loons.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I’m reading some of his most recent tweets and omg wtf is wrong with this guy? Does he seriously think he has some type of connection with Lana? Like he literally tags her in every single tweet and the things he says are very similar to that psycho in Orlando. Like some of the tweets are the same word for word. I can’t imagine what the hell goes on I’m this guys head every time he tweets her. Like I said, it almost comes off as trolling. Like he’s aware of the situation in Orlando which I’m sure he is and is just mocking that guy or whatever.

I’m reading some of his most recent tweets and omg wtf is wrong with this guy? Does he seriously think he has some type of connection with Lana? Like he literally tags her in every single tweet and the things he says are very similar to that psycho in Orlando. Like some of the tweets are the same word for word. I can’t imagine what the hell goes on I’m this guys head every time he tweets her. Like I said, it almost comes off as trolling. Like he’s aware of the situation in Orlando which I’m sure he is and is just mocking that guy or whatever.

He has a mental illness. It's pretty sad and he needs to get help & be intervened so he doesn't get near her. He obviously thinks he knows Lana on a personal level and that they're romantic and shit.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

This is absolutely INSANE.

I spoke to two people today. One of them had some deleted tweets of his. This person called the cops on him because he tweeted details of his hotel when he went to LA earlier this year, so the cops turned up, and this is what he tweeted:

287kpxe.jpg

dcdg7l.jpg

And then I spoke to someone else who said that he actually went to her house and attempted to get in because the gate was broken. That person told her managers about him back in March.

Why isn't this fucker locked up? I swear to GOD if he gets into the US on June 5 and isn't detained ...

How were they able to get a gun inside? Usually they check people's bags.

It happens to male musicians too, mainly those with lots of obsessive female fans :(

Darrell Dimebag of Pantera was shot in the head on stage by a "fan". 

This is absolutely INSANE.

I spoke to two people today. One of them had some deleted tweets of his. This person called the cops on him because he tweeted details of his hotel when he went to LA earlier this year, so the cops turned up, and this is what he tweeted:

287kpxe.jpg

dcdg7l.jpg

And then I spoke to someone else who said that he actually went to her house and attempted to get in because the gate was broken. That person told her managers about him back in March.

Why isn't this fucker locked up? I swear to GOD if he gets into the US on June 5 and isn't detained ...

So they are aware of him already and he's still out? I remember a guy who broke into Lana's house and stole her books. Then that other guy who stole her cars.  :(

She has way too many stalkers. 

So they are aware of him already and he's still out? I remember a guy who broke into Lana's house and stole her books. Then that other guy who stole her cars.  :(

She has way too many stalkers. 

Apparently. Makes me feel so fucking sick.

If he tries to get into the US in a few days time and isn't detained or at least refused entry, I will be fucking furious. He has demonstrated clear intent.

He knows where she lives? :biblio: 

I know LAPD has been contacted but has anyone tried the South African police? He posted his address; he lives in Pretoria. 

He knows where she lives? :biblio:

I know LAPD has been contacted but has anyone tried the South African police? He posted his address; he lives in Pretoria. 

ooh i found an email address for his local police station, i might try that

it's just the way i feel