Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

I keep thinking about Christina Grimmie and how people ignoring someone's obsession ended her life. I reached out to the LAPD via twitter and email. I don't know if they'll respond or if there's anything they can actually do about it, but I'd rather at least attempt to tell them than stay silent and risk the worst :/ 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

In case they ask - how was the account found? Is it the same person that previously stalked her? 

I was reading all the drags about her going to church on Twitter, and some of his tweets came up. I thought, "wow, wtf" and clicked his profile. 

I don't think it's the same guy as before. 

Thank you for contacting them!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Im so fucking disgusted by this psycho ... The fact that Ben just ignored this... wow

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I keep thinking about Christina Grimmie and how people ignoring someone's obsession ended her life. I reached out to the LAPD via twitter and email. I don't know if they'll respond or if there's anything they can actually do about it, but I'd rather at least attempt to tell them than stay silent and risk the worst :/ 

Absolutely horrifying what happened to Christina. Look at what happened to Selena.

People need to take this stuff seriously. 

UNCEM_1476372079597.JPG

Im so fucking disgusted by this psycho ... The fact that Ben just ignored this... wow

All Ben gives a fuck about is the money train that is Dua Lipa. 

It's better to contact Lana's sister and father since they are family and genuinely love her. 

Yeah, seriously. I'm so pissed off. 

Ben, 2019:

"Oh, some LUNATIC might try to kidnap and/or murder my client ..."

[scrolls]

"OH MY GODDD. They think her album is delayed because of a swear word! INTOLERABLE! I WON'T HAVE IT!"

[begins typing]

Those tweets  :toofunny:

On another note, guys you need to chill on the 'Ben doesn't care' crusade. Did Ben ignore you, or does he just not check his Message Requests and comments from hundreds of random people? I sure don't bother with message requests so I would assume he just didn't check them (therefore, didn't know it was happening).

If you got a "Message seen" I'll EAT MY WORDS and never question you again I promise.  :hooker:

3lfQEhw.png

Those tweets  :toofunny:

On another note, guys you need to chill on the 'Ben doesn't care' crusade. Did Ben ignore you, or does he just not check his Message Requests and comments from hundreds of random people? I sure don't bother with message requests so I would assume he just didn't check them (therefore, didn't know it was happening).

If you got a "Message seen" I'll EAT MY WORDS and never question you again I promise.  :hooker:

The post in question has 52 comments. My comment was directly above the one he answered, so ... while it's possible he didn't see it, it's not probable. 

Anyway idgaf as long as it's being handled. 

ETA: just to be clear: I was hesitant to post creepy stalker guy's profile publicly, as I didn't want him to delete it and/or make it private. So what I did was DM some people associated with sis, and then left a comment in their latest post to the effect of, "I've sent a DM about sis' personal safety. There's a potentially dangerous guy making detailed plans to meet her on June 5.. It's urgent, please check"

I don't think some of the people I DMed have been online at all (eg Chuck) so they haven't viewed it, understandably. 

However. The most disappointing was the friend of sis' who obviously read my comment because she deleted it, and still hasn't read the DM. 

And that's all I have to say about that. 

The post in question has 52 comments. My comment was directly above the one he answered, so ... while it's possible he didn't see it, it's not probable. 

Anyway idgaf as long as it's being handled. 

ETA: just to be clear: I was hesitant to post creepy stalker guy's profile publicly, as I didn't want him to delete it and/or make it private. So what I did was DM some people associated with sis, and then left a comment in their latest post to the effect of, "I've sent a DM about sis' personal safety. There's a potentially dangerous guy making detailed plans to meet her on June 5.. It's urgent, please check"

I don't think some of the people I DMed have been online at all (eg Chuck) so they haven't viewed it, understandably. 

However. The most disappointing was the friend of sis' who obviously read my comment because she deleted it, and still hasn't read the DM. 

And that's all I have to say about that.

You left a comment about the situation on Lana's friend's page and she deleted the comment? Wow.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Wtf, that guy is very creepy, it’s almost like he’s trolling but wtf. This seems to go beyond that.

It's far, far beyond trolling.

I don't know what to think, honestly. Here in Australia, it would be grounds for a restraining order, because he shows monitoring behaviours and intent to make contact, but I don't know about in the US. IMO, sis needs a restraining order against him, and he needs to be put on a watch list in case he tries to enter the US.

It's trickier, though, when she goes to Europe, for example. He tweeted about going to Europe for her tour. As much as it pains me to say it because she's very independent, I think she needs a full-time bodyguard there. I hope she at least takes Chase or something.

I'm disgusted and sad that we are even having to discuss this.

This dude is South African? Lmfao if he does something stupid then he's gonna have a very VERY rough time in prison back in SA. He better not touch Lana or I stg. We need to bring awareness to this man and stop him ASAP.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven