Say Yes to Heaven

Man Attempts to Kidnap Lana

Also, I imagine/hope this goes without saying, but for anyone who is upset about this situation (and that's obviously understandable) and thinking about it, please don't attempt to contact this man via Facebook or anywhere else. I have no idea how long he'll be behind bars for, and while I hope he gets help, there's absolutely no guarantee he will. In reality, jail time and a restraining order is the most that will probably happen, and that can only do so much. The last thing anyone needs, especially Lana, is for him to come back to his Facebook page, see a lot of angry responses to him (or honestly any responses at all from fans--based on his other posts, he clearly seems to be dealing with one or several intense issues and we have no idea how he will interpret something), and elevate the situation anymore. 

Again, I hope no one would, but I know this is upsetting news and sometimes it is natural to want to act on that feeling, especially when the situation involves someone we really value like Lana, but please, for Lana's (and her crew's) safety, and even your own, just leave him alone and let him sort his issues out.

Channel those feelings somewhere else, like here or writing supportive messages to Lana on social media or whatever else you want to do, but not to him. 

He is the literal definition of someone we don't want to upset.

THIS RIGHT HERE. and I’m pretty sure anyone that interacts with his social media could be under police watch as well

Wow this man is really deranged. I'm amazed of what sorts of people exist. I can't help but wonder how he got to be so fucked up in the first place. I hope he faces justice for his actions, but I also hope he finds help for he is truly disturbed

The guy is searching a meaning to his life, he's reaching deep. Too deep. He seems to have good intentions, but he's hella confused. He mentions wanting to team up with Lana to help children, he doesn't want to harm her, but probably the people who will get in "their" way. Hope he'll soon get help for himself, because........

I don't wanna sound like I sympathize with the criminals but when I see people like this or school shooters or criminally obsessed people, I feel like they need mental help & therapy to get their mind straight more than jail time & torture.

I don't wanna sound like I sympathize with the criminals but when I see people like this or school shooters or criminally obsessed people, I feel like they need mental help & therapy to get their mind straight more than jail time & torture.

While these people have done terrible things that in most cases are totally unforgivable, I do agree with you in the sense that prison and punishment is actually not the most effective method of dealing with people with these sorts of issues.

I loved the platform that Hillary Clinton campaigned on in relation to prisons - she believes that putting low to mid-level criminals through psychotherapy and rehabilitation programs is better than just dumping them in a prison but not fixing their problems when they leave the institution. Obviously people deserve to be punished when they commit crimes and illegal acts, particularly things like this where there is malicious and violent intent, but prison by itself really doesn't solve the problem at all. These people will leave the prisons and potentially do the exact same things again without proper counselling and intervention. And for those with serious mental illnesses that are unable to be cured, such as severe schizophrenia, it's important they are placed in proper care rather than just released out to the world unchecked.

It's a shame that Trump's desired method of dealing with all criminals is simply deporting them if they're 'illegals' or increasing their punishment and sentences. Yes, they deserve punishment, but what they really need is HELP, or they'll just repeat the same criminal acts again!

Sorry to turn this political, as well, but I think it's really important people recognize situations like this are largely influenced by who is in power and how they deal with crime.

At a Lady Gaga concert, before attending, we had to pull everything out of our pockets, keep it in our hands or lay it down on a table and I was pat down at the front door. Bags could only be sized very small and it would also be checked, and if it was too big, you weren’t getting into the venue. If you had a special ticket which costs more than one thousand euro, so you could meet her, you had to be pat down as well and you had to keep your hands up when going to the room where you meet Lady Gaga. I think for the next time, Lana Del Rey should definitely tighten security. Definitely what happened after that Manchester incident. If that wasn’t a lesson for many pop stars and their teams, then I don’t know what will cause them to tighten security and protect the artist and the fans. If the man goes to the same venue with the same security level as a Lady Gaga concert, then at the front door the cops already would’ve been called and he would’ve been pushed against the floor when finding the knife. Although I understand that it’s easier said then done, because I assume Lady Gaga has more attendees and earns enough money to pay really good security. Anyway, I hope he’s getting locked up in a psych ward and getting the treatment he needs for his issues. His Facebook and Instagram page is creepy.

About the comment on the last page, about writing mean messages on his facebook (I thought it was too long to quote, sorry) : I don’t think he would really care if he read all the angry messages. He has this vision in his mind and if he was prepared to go to the concert with a knife to kidnap Lana, I don’t think he would care if he makes people upset or hurt others (with his knife??) as long as he gets want he wants. He’s delusional and and is most likely psychotic in some way. I don’t think “reason” would work on him. What he needs is a psychologist that can evaluate (sorry if it’s the incorrect word) his mind and help him.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

you make some valid points. I just watched a video on Lily Allen’s crazy stalker experience. Your post reminded me of what she said about her stalker deserving help and not jail time.

Here’s the video if anyone is interested

It starts around 33:30

I'm truly terrified, but that man really needs help. It was really dangerous not only for Lana, but for thousands people on the arena. Thank to God that police have arrested him, before something happened... 

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif