Paris Hilton

Lana @ Met Gala 2018

is lana high tonight? like she looked so uncoordinated and she's making all these funny faces

Yeah I was thinking she might be drunk or high and he was getting inpatient. But still he grabbed her so aggressively! He hit me and it felt like a kiss for real.

Idk that makes me sad, I wanna know the exact situation so bad.

Yeah I was thinking she might be drunk or high and he was getting inpatient. But still he grabbed her so aggressively! He hit me and it felt like a kiss for real.

Idk that makes me sad, I wanna know the exact situation so bad.

it looked like he wanted her to look at a specific camera but another guy was grabbing her so jared just like pulled her to the side. he seemed annoyed. what an asshole

Can I be honest...she wasn't on my timeline so I looked up the Met Gala hashtag and I was .... weirded out  :defeated:

Honestly not a flattering look on her. Especially the wig and the cut and shape of the dress.

Some other girls are slaying this theme though!

And my favourite  :hdu: ....

bitch rihanna forgot to put on eyebrows, SZA copied lanas look from the grammys, and solange looks like a plastic bag with a halo

it looked like he wanted her to look at a specific camera but another guy was grabbing her so jared just like pulled her to the side. he seemed annoyed. what an asshole

bitch rihanna forgot to put on eyebrows, SZA copied lanas look from the grammys, and solange looks like a plastic bag with a halo

I think she told him to go at the end? Idk I can’t tell for sure

LMAO I love the roasts

Interesting thought to me is- every single time she is about to release new music, she hits NYC (which means less noise than when in  California)

​and new music drops shortly afterwards

​every time.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Bitch Rihanna looked damn good,especially the makeup, yes SZA copied her but still looked amazing and Solange looks fucking epic  :crossed:

the wig is a raggedy mess :lmao: she looks stoned out her gourd as well

Exactly, something is so off with this look  :toofunny: