Paris Hilton

Lana @ Met Gala 2018

Last week has been awful for me but this look has cured me. Lana looks heavenly and stunning :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Wow..wow...WOW. Did not expect that from her at all. She looks like the most beautiful and royal  high priestess living in a holy temple in the mountains, the dress is absolutely stunning with all those details and especially with those swords stabbing the heart in the middle and the fucking bird feathers with the halo...omg. One of her best, most memorable looks ever. The theme was amazing for her and she went full on it which is amazing. The concept behind it is so fucking cool and the whole thing with all 3 of them in the same photo...THAT is a look. :wowcry: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i'm screaming @ the comments saying she was drunk or high. she has always been looked like that on red carpets lmaooo. she is lana

because she is always high

:creepna:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I think it's so disrespectful how people constantly presume Lana is either drunk or high at events like these. She is a naturally shy, introverted person. I'm sick of people interpreting her natural uncomfortableness in a highly publicized environment as her being drunk or high. She said she's been sober for years and her stance on drugs has clearly changed a lot in her music. "Heroin" is the story of someone who lost it all to drugs. I fail to see why people think she's on drugs or drunk when there's no evidence to say that at all. In fact, I would suggest the tone she has taken on drugs as of late in her music reflects a very cautionary approach to drugs, painting them as irrelevant and dangerous destroyers of life.

"It never was about the money or the drugs" (Religion)

"I'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin, and how it gave you everything and took your life away" (Heroin)

Anyway, the look SLAYS and if you think otherwise, you're just plain wrong.  :hottie:

@delreyfreak

But you know that basically every person I've met that smokes weed doesn't think it's the same as "drugs"? Most people think it's healthier than cigarettes (which Lana is smoking). I'm gonna let my personal opinion out of this completely but just saying. Pretty sure Lana smokes a blunt here and there. And that's not even a bad thing so...

it looked like he wanted her to look at a specific camera but another guy was grabbing her so jared just like pulled her to the side. he seemed annoyed. what an asshole

bitch rihanna forgot to put on eyebrows, SZA copied lanas look from the grammys, and solange looks like a plastic bag with a halo

Lmao, yes!!!!! Also that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw SZA.

Lana slayed, Blake Lively looked royal, Chadwick Boseman was stunning (kinda rare for a guy, to stand out in formal wear), Frances McDormand was regal...

​Really hated Rihanna "sexy pope" look, Ariana Grande's big bow on her head (my sister had the same curtains in her bedroom when she was 8 lol), and there were too many ladies looking like the Queen of Hearts rather than a caholic symbol lol

@delreyfreak

But you know that basically every person I've met that smokes weed doesn't think it's the same as "drugs"? Most people think it's healthier than cigarettes (which Lana is smoking). I'm gonna let my personal opinion out of this completely but just saying. Pretty sure Lana smokes a blunt here and there. And that's not even a bad thing so...

:holla: i heard the word blunt. im here

jk. not trying to keep bumping this into a drug thread but yeah, weed is a plant, but unlike tobacco plant, it wont give her cancer. it cures cancer  :legend:

okay bye!

I think it's so disrespectful how people constantly presume Lana is either drunk or high at events like these. She is a naturally shy, introverted person. I'm sick of people interpreting her natural uncomfortableness in a highly publicized environment as her being drunk or high. She said she's been sober for years and her stance on drugs has clearly changed a lot in her music. "Heroin" is the story of someone who lost it all to drugs. I fail to see why people think she's on drugs or drunk when there's no evidence to say that at all. In fact, I would suggest the tone she has taken on drugs as of late in her music reflects a very cautionary approach to drugs, painting them as irrelevant and dangerous destroyers of life.

"It never was about the money or the drugs" (Religion)

"I'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin, and how it gave you everything and took your life away" (Heroin)

Anyway, the look SLAYS and if you think otherwise, you're just plain wrong.  :hottie:

I agree. Plus she is always working like a madwoman. If she was always high, we would still be waiting for LFL at this point lol

I think Lana's look had the most religious symbolism than most.

When I heard the theme, I knew it would be right up Lana's alley and I knew she would come to slay.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You guys are being ridiculous she doesn't look high at all, she said 1 line and she only spoke in that way because of her shyness.

Some people don't want to see the ugly truth. Shyness doesn't justify drunkenness. If you're shy you shouldn't go out to events like this one, and I don't believe for one second that she is as shy as people think she is.

I love Lana and her music but the glorification of drugs through some of her lyrics and her attitude is something that I don't identify with.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

And what is Kendull Gender doing there? Girl bye

Is this... a transphobic reference to her dad?

dress inspirations on Gucci's instagram:

@lanadelrey wore a custom #Gucci long sleeve silk cady and lace gown inspired by Our Lady of Sorrows by #AlessandroMichele. The Seven Sorrows of Mary features on the bodice with initials ‘LDR’ placed on the sacred heart. The skirt features hand stitched gold metal and colored silk thread embroidery inspired by baroque floral motifs and daggers with a pleated tulle and lace underskirt. Over her gown is a black moiré cloak with ivory floral lining featuring antique lace appliqués and her name embroidered on the back. Completing the look is a handmade headpiece with blue and white painted feathers and crystal halo, ivory satin loafers with embroidered lotus and handmade antique glass stick representing the eyes of Saint Lucy. #MetHeavenlyBodies

I'm a sad guuurrrrrrrrl

so is anyone gonna talk about how Grimes stole Lana's man, Elon Musk?

gettyimages-9557672001.jpg

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/07/elon-musk-and-grimes-make-their-debut-at-the-met-gala/

:awk:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.