Paris Hilton

Lana @ Met Gala 2018

That wig makes her look like Cher but what a glamourous mother fucker she is tonight! So glad we finally have an answer to what she was up to with Jared awhile back

So many people have not met the theme at all i hate them

Also ew they look like real bird wings it's a little graphic

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

dress inspirations on Gucci's instagram:

@lanadelrey wore a custom #Gucci long sleeve silk cady and lace gown inspired by Our Lady of Sorrows by #AlessandroMichele. The Seven Sorrows of Mary features on the bodice with initials ‘LDR’ placed on the sacred heart. The skirt features hand stitched gold metal and colored silk thread embroidery inspired by baroque floral motifs and daggers with a pleated tulle and lace underskirt. Over her gown is a black moiré cloak with ivory floral lining featuring antique lace appliqués and her name embroidered on the back. Completing the look is a handmade headpiece with blue and white painted feathers and crystal halo, ivory satin loafers with embroidered lotus and handmade antique glass stick representing the eyes of Saint Lucy. #MetHeavenlyBodies

The shoessssssss omg. Everything is so intricate I fucking love this. Except that goddamn wig who did her so dirty  :crossed:

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

The shoessssssss omg. Everything is so intricate I fucking love this. Except that goddamn wig who did her so dirty :crossed:

Umm Sheridan lmao

Apparently Lana said that she took some advice from Harry Styles for the look lol

Link?

Any interviews in general? Hoping she says something about new music

ommmg

she’s a seraphim. this is so good i didnt even think of this option but ofc she’s a singer ugh tbeir minds. the iconography. i studied this for more than two years just for this moment. this is perfect :defeated:

i76mrxw.png