white gold

Sabrina Carpenter

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I would be bothered more about Taylor Sniff 

ikr. The woman has like 263 songs on that chart. How the fuck is that even possible

lana's been working for 12 years making far superior music and only has 15. It's insane

guess it's just another proof of humanity's less than optimal IQ

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

let's see if her album is any good.

Her previous one is immaculate.

I expect this one to be more upbeat and with a nice vintage booklet. Don't prove me wrong, girl.

the cover is cute- it's nothing special, but i like it! i honestly like the espresso single cover a tad more.

only thing tho is whyyyy is she releasing the album of the summer on august 23rd :icant:

reminds me of when Lorde announced SP. can't wait tho, hope the next single is soon :angie:

zLreinD.gif

I love the album cover, it's simple but effective. The CD design is amazing too. Can't wait for this.

It's a shame she is releasing this at the end of summer when this era is screaming summer vibe all over the place. Should have released it end of this month or early July.

i agree with the release date comments here. i keep seeing people being thankful she's releasing it in the summer and i'm like...by august 23rd the summer vibes are over! :delish2: but excited regardless we will be streaming espresso song of the summer etc etc 

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

17 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

oooo i almost forgot she has a new song coming out at 8 :yayaya: hopefully it's as good as espresso :bop:

I have a feeling it will be even better. That bass is amazing and the line we know is iconic. "Please, don't bring me to tears when I just did my makeup so nice". Just pure pop poetry.

It's been so interesting for me to watch Sabrina blow up these past 2 years because I was a huge fan from, like, 2016-2018/19. I guess I was just ahead of the curve :umadney:

imageproxy.jpg

The video being a continuation of Espresso, the potential homage to Telephone at the beginning, the guy from Saltburn in the video, her unseriousness, I’m obsessed

3z1M54f.jpeg

Stunning song. I prefer it to Espresso. Please Please Please is more relatable to me :trisha4:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹