white gold

Sabrina Carpenter

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Inma say it! I was expecting more bops… someone needs to retire Jack for good! 

The album should have more songs like Taste, Good Graces, Bed Chen, Espresso and Juno :true:

Sharpest Tool and Lie To Girls are cute tho 

Love how you listed half the songs and then said you expected more bops :air:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, Deactivated said:

Love how you listed half the songs and then said you expected more bops :air:

well, even if I like them, there’s no cohesion… how can u go from Sharpest Tool to Espresso? They sound like they belong in different projects 

20 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

well, even if I like them, there’s no cohesion… how can u go from Sharpest Tool to Espresso? They sound like they belong in different projects 

Idk tbh I love the different sounds/genres. I respect and understand that maybe you don’t love the album but for me it’s so fun! And I think there is good cohesion despite playing with lots of different genres which makes it really entertaining to me.  

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

as a former hater i must confess. this album SLAPS front to BACK. im hoping for a deluxe w a couple more bangers then its perfect. 

also. where is needless to say ,?(

So, not bad at all. A little more breezy than I expected. I think on first listen I prefer EICS. That said really love the singles, Good Graces, and Bed Chem. Favorite non single is Don't Smile-- we needed more of that sound! It is just, chef's kiss. 

not a fan of her but does anyone have the bonus track from the vinyl bc my friend wants it in HQ

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

2 hours ago, reflecting said:

where is needless to say ,?(

it's on the bonus track LP on her store so i assume it's just being used for record sales, not on the standard record 

0b1106bae74273c50ab0a9e0bcf949cf.gif

I rly like this! The bangers really hit and I enjoy some of the yee haw moments. Juno is literally an ABBA song, so impressed w that one. Only song idc for is Sharpest Tool.  

2e51cd1e8138f1fc806912eadd82fc13.gif

Like TV in black and white...

i have not been a fan of a lot of sabrina's past discography, with the exception of sue me and a few off of emails, but this album has completely won me over. my only complaint is that it's too short!! (n' sweet) :angie:

0b1106bae74273c50ab0a9e0bcf949cf.gif

Good Graces, Bad Chem and Juno :dance:

Dumb and Poetic, Lie to Girls and Don't Smile :trisha:

I love it, I fear. What a year for pop music.

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Love the album :dance2::sluttybunny:

𝘐'𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

The album was pretty uninteresting to me tbh. Besides the singles (which I already loved), the only songs that kind of piqued my interest were “Don’t Smile” and “Bed Chem”. I can’t say I’m surprised tho - I’m not a Sabrina fan, but Espresso and Please Please Please really had me hoping I’d like the album. Oh well.

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey