folklore

Ayesha Erotica

30 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I think deep down she’s a good girl, but she needs to clear her mind before re-entering the music industry again, seems like she’s too naive for her own good! 

also that boyfriend of hers has to go… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one pressuring her to get into music. He seems like a leech and a little sus 

Who is she dating?

I actually find this sad… is she on something? 

also, everything about this live is… a choice. Like her nasty ass boyfriend burping in the background, her saying “shoutout” 389 times and explaining the shade towards Kim in the new snippet (she played at least 5 times). Drinking on live, idk… I think she needs to just release music and leave social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if her bf is encouraging her to go live to get some attention in the background (burping nonstop)…

the only good thing is that she mentioned working on a collab with Slayyyter 

On 2/17/2024 at 3:52 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

I think deep down she’s a good girl, but she needs to clear her mind before re-entering the music industry again, seems like she’s too naive for her own good! 

also that boyfriend of hers has to go… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one pressuring her to get into music. He seems like a leech and a little sus 

i agree so much with this.. love that she found someone tho but men spoil everything tbh.. and he prolly saw her as a way to get his music out there.. she needs to ditch the non marketable emo music (she even said it was her trying to get some coins) and go back to her H4.U era-genre which is what made her famous in the first place.. ofc she should do whatever she wants but this path ain't going to make her a living for sure...

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

its an upscale

Oh fucks sake. Someone leak the og file rn I'm tired of local filing the shitty sc rip I HATE compression

On 2/21/2024 at 2:14 PM, numbxers said:

she needs to ditch the non marketable emo music (she even said it was her trying to get some coins) and go back to her H4.U era-genre which is what made her famous in the first place..

this is so real like girl if u dont want to make ur songs be about sex, its kinda of whatever to me, but at least do similar instrumentals to old songs, i bet she doesnt hate them all like she claims she does, and she wouldnt be re-releasing h4u if she infact hated them. and not putting her old music on streams is a dumb decision but i wont get into that

and for fucks sake wheres the ayesha leaks?? last good one was raw and it was months ago

source.gif

The new snippet for HORNY4U is fire but I don’t want to get my hopes up, since we have seen she changes her mind a lot! She might quit music tomorrow, but I think she really needs the money this time around… specially if she’s choosing to stay after the twitter beef with Kim fans 

she asked fans which project they want first and seems annoyed/disappointed everyone voted for H4U instead of the Suzie shit… I’m all about artist having creative control and all but in this case I think that the quality drop is too obvious to ignore, so she better stick up to her old work, release Vacation Bible School and collect all the coin she has missed this years! 

She also said the Suzie project songs she teased were not snippets but the whole thing, which makes me like them even less. They were short as fuck and didn’t have much momentum like her old songs 

can she bring back pop already?

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

She also said the Suzie project songs she teased were not snippets but the whole thing, which makes me like then less. They were short as fuck and didn’t have much momentum like her old songs 

I'm conflicted because Ayesha Erotica is the obvious direction she should go in if she wants that bag but at the same time she doesn't enjoy that music anymore which leads to less passion for the music which equals bad songs. Zuzie is Ayesha having fun which is why the songs are probably so messy and short, but this is the problem both ways lead to downgraded music.

It's quite clear Yvncc had an influence on her music taste and style overall (which SUCKS) but whatever, I'm just here to see the meltdowns when Delicious or half of the OG songs don't make the tracklist :toofunny:

20 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

and not putting her old music on streams is a dumb decision

I'm pretty sure it's because the fact that she sampled a ton of songs on her old work that a lot of them would require her to get permission and pay money to use them which would end up being a lot. Also she lost the files (I think) meaning she would have to download some Mid quality version on Dbree (which I wouldn't mind)

30 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

I'm pretty sure it's because the fact that she sampled a ton of songs on her old work that a lot of them would require her to get permission and pay money to use them which would end up being a lot. Also she lost the files (I think) meaning she would have to download some Mid quality version on Dbree (which I wouldn't mind)

i thought it was bc she doesnt want to have her image associated with the "transgender lolita character" (her words) she created and wanted to end this, but idk if the big juicy, barely legal and the cumshot and www.fuckme.com eps had that much of samples?? i mean theres back to crack and l2f yk

source.gif

It is incredibly stupid of her honestly if she is in a bad financial situation and hasn't focused on getting her old music back up on streaming.

She just frustrates me so bad at this point. Shes standing in her own way of having a really successful music career.

One week its "im about to drop stuff" then next week its "i hate everything ive ever made" "thats not the real me" then next week shes dropping horny4u.

I dont really understand the whole "zuzie" thing either?? It seems like she just has a lot of random inside jokes that shes making music out of and as a listener im just sitting here like? what is this?

10 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

It is incredibly stupid of her honestly if she is in a bad financial situation and hasn't focused on getting her old music back up on streaming.

YES!! thats exactly my opinion...not putting her music on stream is kind of a dumb decision even if the process of putting it back on streaming is long. shes been blowing up since 2020 ig and she didnt won any money from this, and she literally almost went homeless some time ago.

source.gif

Not gonna get my hopes up too high until march 5 is here :willcut: wondering why it has to be released so fast though; she was posting about how she only has four days to complete visuals on twitter  :toofunny:  but she said the distribution is finally fixed (again?) so we'll see in a week i guess

& I feel like discourse around her past career/life/retirement are useless atp because it's the same discussion going in circles... just gonna wait patiently and see if she sticks to releasing h4u

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

3 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

Not gonna get my hopes up too high until march 5 is here :willcut: wondering why it has to be released so fast though; she was posting about how she only has four days to complete visuals on twitter  :toofunny:  but she said the distribution is finally fixed (again?) so we'll see in a week i guess

& I feel like discourse around her past career/life/retirement are useless atp because it's the same discussion going in circles... just gonna wait patiently and see if she sticks to releasing h4u

im gonna be honestly surprised if she drops h4u instead of idoz, cuz shes been teasing that since she came back. anyway hope that h4u and idoz both get released

source.gif