folklore

Ayesha Erotica

9 hours ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I googled it and the link was removed 😢

Yeah surprisingly alot of the links I had have been wiped

On 3/9/2024 at 12:11 AM, Cuntrol said:

Anyway... who wants to start a betting pool for how long after (if...) H4U actually drops, how long until it's then taken down off streaming due to copyright claims by the legions of gay twinks (I don't use the F word but these people (Ayesha reposters) are literally why slurs exist, sooooo) who constantly pose as her/post her shit on all streaming sites? She never bothered to deal with that, FFS uses a stupid ass Tweety Bird pfp for her official, sooo... it's probably coming tbh. This is why I PRAY (not literally, gross), she also drops on Bandcamp, or any service where you can actually purchase tracks... I don't want to rip a shitty stream-quality track. But mark my words, this will happen, probably, at some point soon after release...

im new to ayesha "lore" but why do they do that? 

UPDATES FROM LIVE TODAY

Giga Bowser has a release date and music video for April 2nd.

Santee Alley (Freakalicious Song) is scrapped.

• She is releasing May Showers onto streaming services, the release date is unknown.

• Ayesha and Yvncc have formed a group the name is unknown because it was hard to hear.

• She will be making her first tiktok soon. Go follow her @ayeshaonline69!!

H.4U Updates

Iconic has been confirmed to be on the album.

Sexy Party has been scrapped because her distributor can't find where the sample came from. She might be posted on YouTube or SoundCloud in the future.

• She is changing the tracklist and adding new songs/features. Confirmed features include That Kid & Slaylonie and possibly Chase Icon.

• She unsubmitted H.4U because she didn't wanna just dump the album out only with the old songs..

WE ARE TIRED    :girlbye:

2 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

H.4U Updates

• She unsubmitted H.4U because she didn't wanna just dump the album out only with the old songs.

a win and a loss i see. being fr i think h4u will drop mid april-early may

source.gif

6 hours ago, Loon1e said:

UPDATES FROM LIVE TODAY

Giga Bowser has a release date and music video for April 2nd.

Santee Alley (Freakalicious Song) is scrapped.

• She is releasing May Showers onto streaming services, the release date is unknown.

• Ayesha and Yvncc have formed a group the name is unknown because it was hard to hear.

• She will be making her first tiktok soon. Go follow her @ayeshaonline69!!

H.4U Updates

Sexy Party has been scrapped because her distributor can't find where the sample came from. She might be posted on YouTube or SoundCloud in the future.

• She is changing the tracklist and adding new songs/features. Confirmed features include That Kid & Slaylonie and possibly Chase Icon.

• She unsubmitted H.4U because she didn't wanna just dump the album out only with the old songs..

WE ARE TIRED    :girlbye:

I'm going to fucking throw myself in front of a train. Atp someone leak H4U if we aren't getting it. And Sexy Party og file bc I am NOT ripping from yt to sc for the sake of compression quality. This is some of the worst news ever.

So annoying:facepalm: but I didn't expect anything more or less from her knowing her history of shelving & scrapping almost every single project she's ever worked on since 2016. It's nearly impossible for her to have a proper roll out by herself but having a friend/former-collaborator and his bootleg "management" company manage her is so pointless he clearly is not pushing her enough. I mean at least he's doing more than Alex ever did? Right?.:lmao:

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

On 3/22/2024 at 11:44 PM, Loon1e said:

H.4U Updates

Annoying but if we're getting new music out of it then i guess its fine :liner: and she spent 75% of that livestream talking about her addiction problems and how H4U is taking longer because she was getting sober lol.  I'm not as worried about her scrapping it now that she had her first official release with superpuss

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

It's gonna be the 2nd single for H.4U 

Oh...

Spoiler

I'm really excited we're getting this but on H4U...? Meet me in the tracklist re-arrange thread with H4U and IDOZ asap

5 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

im confused wasnt it the lead single for idoz

Right ayesha literally cannot make up her mind

14 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

im confused wasnt it the lead single for idoz

she said the song was more Ayesha than Zuzie and that it fits the albums theme more than IDOZ and the song slaps so idc :flutter:

21 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

she said the song was more Ayesha than Zuzie and that it fits the albums theme more than IDOZ and the song slaps so idc :flutter:

yes it slaps but im confused will it be a h4u and idoz song or just h4u or just idoz

source.gif

H.4U concept tracklist for funzies :w8ing:

1. ICONIC

2. horny.4u (feat. That Kid)

3. come on! (feat. Slayyyter)

4. anal queen

5. taco bell (manifest)

6. all around the world (la la la la la)

7. cum c my tits

8. lil' bimbo (feat. Slaylonie)

9. delicious

10. alice

11. control

12. anna nicole

13. superpuss
14. control: the finale

15. star

16. we can do it!

17. gigabowser (feat. Ynvcc)

18. bailando