folklore

Ayesha Erotica

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

UPDATEZ FROM LIVE

H.4U Update 

Handjob might be on H.4U but she's unsure about it still.

• There are 5 new songs on H.4U (so far) and 2 of them are titled "Hot Dog Hooker" and "Coffee Cake"

• The next single for H.4U will be a rap song

Donatachi lost the full version of Iconic so Ayesha will be re-recording the 2nd verse

General Update

• Another collab with Graveyardguy is coming.

• She got the stems on some old songs and she will be reworking them

Break a Neck will be back up on streaming April 18th

May Showers is coming VERY soon on streaming

• previously unreleased album GANGBANG could be getting an official release teased by Ayesha's manager Peteyplasticpinppwz9yyrc1.png

she hates fresh meat omg can we at least get the tracklist atp

source.gif

Ayesha releasing a song ft her bf after it being teased and promised for months on end and then breaks up w him 30 minutes after it releases is just so…. typical of the behavior we’ve been seeing yet still so hilariously baffling somehow.

4 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Ayesha releasing a song ft her bf after it being teased and promised for months on end and then breaks up w him 30 minutes after it releases is just so…. typical of the behavior we’ve been seeing yet still so hilariously baffling somehow.

They've probably been broken up for a while but waited till the Gigabowser release to mark it as an end of an era and to confirm their breakup

16 hours ago, Loon1e said:

ngl Hot Dog Hooker snippet is eating :gurl:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/4Lnd0Hfpvq/file.html

wait its giving taco bell 2018 snippet

15 hours ago, Loon1e said:

They've probably been broken up for a while but waited till the Gigabowser release to mark it as an end of an era and to confirm their breakup

OMG NO YVNCC ON H4U WE WON

15 hours ago, Loon1e said:
  Reveal hidden contents

fstnmise10sc1.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpgli5bpise10sc1.jpg?width=1170&format=pjpg

well... atleast we got gigabowser!

pls shes so mother for this

source.gif

A supposed new version of GANGBANG (we want the original version) being mentioned when we don't even have Horny.4U yet… :facepalm:with a Petey feature… :rip: She wants to put out two albums but can't even have a proper rollout for one… :toofunny: Someone get her some proper management, quick

Atleast we got Giga Bowser, it’s cute, better than the other songs she’s been putting out.

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

1 hour ago, Swamp Girl said:

A supposed new version of GANGBANG (we want the original version) being mentioned when we don't even have Horny.4U yet… :facepalm:with a Petey feature… :rip: She wants to put out two albums but can't even have a proper rollout for one… :toofunny: Someone get her some proper management, quick

Atleast we got Giga Bowser, it’s cute, better than the other songs she’s been putting out.

i noticed this, peteys management is messy, or maybe ayeshas just changing up her mind quickly

source.gif

1 hour ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

i noticed this, peteys management is messy, or maybe ayeshas just changing up her mind quickly

Both, she's known for flip-flopping, she’s also had rollout problems like this dating back to 2016 (finishing on time, distribution, etc.) Petey is a friend/former collaborator and it should have stayed like that IMO. She needs a proper established  manager that won't feel conflicted making her stick to a proper plan and have the connections to fix all the other shit she was dealing with like distribution.

But anyways, I’m sort of hopeful for those new songs she was previewing, I was most excited for Sexy Party out of new songs but I guess that isn’t coming anymore either?

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

Spoiler

GKNqR8DWoAAQjlz?format=jpg&name=medium

we are getting an announcement for the next H.4U single soon and an announcement regarding her old music releasing on streaming this weekend!:excited: