Sex

Ava Max

1 hour ago, cj1995 said:

I absolutely loved D&D, any news on the deluxe?

besides her confirming it a while ago, nothing new. I guess it'll come out in a few months? it's apparently set to feature 6 outtakes from the sessions!

iirc some insider (can't remember who) said the deluxe is real and the bonus tracks are really good.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Okay so I have listened to the album, and It has Its good points yet nothing revolucionary. I wasnt expecting that from Ava anyways, not in a bad way, she just makes big productions and pop music, without being pretencious. The thing is… other artist are like that (for example Bonnie Mckee or Katy Perry) yet you can tell they have a signature way of songwritting… Ava’s music lacks any king of personality (you can hear Bonnie Mckee in Naked or MNK in Ghost) and that makes her unrecognisable and bland… 

I don’t hate her, she definetly has the looks and vocals to hold stage presence and some of her songs are catchy as hell, she still has to find something unique to her, yet she already has 2 albums… I Don’t know, feels like she has been trying to replicate Sweet But Psycho And I think thats holding her from going forward. If she stepped out of that It would be more interesting (Salt was promising), maybe find another songwritting team or choose different demos, not always the same. Some artists dont write their own stuff yet you can recognize them like Christina, Britney, Miley, Selena,… Even in the image, the hair thing and all feels forced, same as Christina in the benning when she was being pushed by her label. Waiting for Ava to have more freedom maybe? I Don’t know if thats the case…

The album is not bad by any means if you just wanna have something to bop to, I mostly listen to It in the gym but seems unidimensional (All songs sound alike with same estructure and tempo). For me the instant bangers are Ghost, In the Dark and Dancings Done. Weapons is the worst for me, cringey lyrics and awful start. I think the tracklist is a little too long for not having that much variety, I would cut it down to 11-12 songs maybe and It would be much better… but thats just my opinion.

Don’t know yet if I like It more or less than Heaven & Hell still… the overuse of samples there throws me off, but sometimes is done Well like in My Brain & My Heart… Rumours, Salt And Naked are Great too. I despise So Am I though… ughh cant get over that 

I've been repeating the album very often despite being listening to it since it leaked in shitty quality. Whew, it's just so fun :kris: 

While my least favourite remains Get Outta My Heart (sample is tacky), I think my top 3 remains Turn Off the Lights, Diamonds & Dancefloors and Last Night on Earth :beyonce: 

5 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I despise So Am I though… ughh cant get over that

This is so true. So Am I is the only song I really hate from her. Anything else she's released I either like or genuinely enjoy :true: 

I had to fix the tracklist...

1. Diamonds & Dancefloors
  2. Sleepwalker
  3. Maybe You're the Problem
  4. Ghost
  5. Million Dollar Baby
  6. Hold Up (Wait A Minute)
  7. In the Dark
  8. Turn Off the Lights
  9. One Of Us
  10. Get Outta My Heart
  11. Cold As Ice
  12. Last Night On Earth
  13. Dancing's Done

That's the way to do it! This is seriously a perfect pop album... I really hope there is a deluxe. :flutter: 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I had to fix the tracklist...

1. Diamonds & Dancefloors
  2. Sleepwalker
  3. Maybe You're the Problem
  4. Ghost
  5. Million Dollar Baby
  6. Hold Up (Wait A Minute)
  7. In the Dark
  8. Turn Off the Lights
  9. One Of Us
  10. Get Outta My Heart
  11. Cold As Ice
  12. Last Night On Earth
  13. Dancing's Done

That's the way to do it! This is seriously a perfect pop album... I really hope there is a deluxe. :flutter: 

Not the Weapons erasure :hdu: 

While the official tracklist does feel somewhat wonky at times, I tried rearranging it but it feels less enjoyable than the original.

Well, she confirmed the deluxe more than once and iirc some insider said the deluxe actually exists and the 6 songs are really good. Hopefully it comes out soon! 

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Not the Weapons erasure :hdu: 

While the official tracklist does feel somewhat wonky at times, I tried rearranging it but it feels less enjoyable than the original.

Well, she confirmed the deluxe more than once and iirc some insider said the deluxe actually exists and the 6 songs are really good. Hopefully it comes out soon! 

the weapons chorus lyric is that riff from uhh fall out boy or panic song… thanks for the memories…… it’s all i hear and i hate it :rip: otherwise a fine song in the verses. but tbh the subject matter doesn’t fit the album thematically anyway. Title track is the only thing that makes sense to open the album!! :oprah3:

weapons for me is like the so am i of this album 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, cj1995 said:

Does anyone have a list of just H&H outtakes? I hope more of them leak

Whew, I'm not entirely sure. I'm completely certain these have been confirmed:

• Me, You & the Night (feat. MNEK)
  • Wild Thing
  • Emotions
  • No Angel (potentially)

iirc, all of the other leaks are from before the album was H&H per se. So, indirectly that would make Dolla Baby, Love Me Bad, My Love's Enough and the other similar demos not actual outtakes from H&H, but rather songs she was making when trying to figure out the album? idk. No Déjà Vu has also been said to be pre-H&H iirc (aka the Ava era 2016-17, along with Anyone but You, Try Again, Spinning Around, Come Home etc.)

ooh and maybe the droplets from 2018-19 that didn't make it to H&H, aka

• Freaking Me Out
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • On Somebody
  • My Way
  • Slippin' (feat. Gashi) - SoundCloud exclusive
  • Not Your Barbie Girl - it ended up as a Japanese bonus track so idk

I wonder if Silhouette and Stop the Talking are H&H outtakes or pre-H&H.

These are all Heaven & Hell era (2017-20).

Anything I Want

Dolla Baby
Emotions (scrapped deluxe)
Love Me Bad

Me U & the Night (might've been MNEK ft. Ava)
My Love's Enough
Never Forget You
No Angel
Silhouette
Wild Thing

14 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

• Freaking Me Out
  • Blood, Sweat & Tears
  • On Somebody
  • My Way
  • Slippin' (feat. Gashi) - SoundCloud exclusive
  • Not Your Barbie Girl - it ended up as a Japanese bonus track so idk

These were also intended for the album, although I wouldn't consider NYBG as an outtake since it's an official bonus track as you said. 

BS&T was the original follow-up single to Sweet but Psycho, before it got delayed and replaced by So Am I

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Guess I'll be seeing Ms. Ava live on May 18th

And when I tell her to sing Emotions, then what? :nails:

Amazing! She's not coming to my country for now so I'll wait - but if you ask her to sing Emotions, when she sings it then what :excited: :kris: 

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Amazing! She's not coming to my country for now so I'll wait - but if you ask her to sing Emotions, when she sings it then what :excited: :kris: 

Then she has to!
I don’t make the rules… or do I? :ma:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

On 2/17/2023 at 9:50 PM, Coloringbooks said:

These are all Heaven & Hell era (2017-20).

Anything I Want

Dolla Baby
Emotions (scrapped deluxe)
Love Me Bad

Me U & the Night (might've been MNEK ft. Ava)
My Love's Enough
Never Forget You
No Angel
Silhouette
Wild Thing

These were also intended for the album, although I wouldn't consider NYBG as an outtake since it's an official bonus track as you said. 

BS&T was the original follow-up single to Sweet but Psycho, before it got delayed and replaced by So Am I

I thought Emotions was going to be from the new record, not the first one?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1