Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

exactly

:deadbanana:

i can't at all these gays telling a woman how she should look

Unflattering images are unflattering. Pointing this out on this OBVIOUSLY bad pic has nothing to do with "telling a woman how she should look".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Actually for me, if this even is the official cover, well regardless, I can appreciate the aesthetic that she's got going. The shirt, the malibu tree foliage, the hoops, to her hair being styled back. 

Idk exactly what she's coming up with, and how it'll tie with the music overall, but it's there. 

I mean if I wanted to really say something, I'd wonder why the filter seems colored as if lifeless, and the lack of contrast overall when u look at the photo.There doesn't seem to be any warmth coming off from it 

UV/Honeymoon

It is an unflattering picture, but it's not because Lana is bare faced. I bet she would had looked better if it was like a "real" photo shoot and not a simple mobile phone picture(?), like with better lights and perhaps in another angle or background.  But well, maybe she got inspired by Kanye West... :pft:

... or maybe her budget is all gone after the tour lol I'm just joking, she must have earned a fortune

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Unflattering images are unflattering. Pointing this out on this OBVIOUSLY bad pic has nothing to do with "telling a woman how she should look".

Flattering to what/who's standards though? I think people are being way too dramatic - listening to the song that artwork fits it completely. It's stripped back, it's simple, it fits the theme of the song. Then again, i doubt most people commenting about it have an artistic bone in their body. It's not up to anybody apart from Lana to decide whether a photo of herself is flattering or not. Keep y'all opinions to yourself.

It is an unflattering picture, but it's not because Lana is bare faced. I bet she would had looked better if it was like a "real" photo shoot and not a simple mobile phone picture(?), like with better lights and perhaps in another angle or background.  But well, maybe she got inspired by Kanye West... :pft:

... or maybe her budget is all gone after the tour lol I'm just joking, she must have earned a fortune

did she shoot it with her phone? i bet it's a polaroid 

Gays putting fake makeup, slimming her face and plumping her lips when she’s simply just her on the cover is exactly the reason why she doesn’t give a fuck about her looks anymore. That’s why this cover is perfect just the way it is.

It's stripped back, it's simple, it fits the theme of the song. Then again, i doubt most people commenting about it have an artistic bone in their body. It's not up to anybody apart from Lana to decide whether a photo of herself is flattering or not. Keep y'all opinions to yourself.

Agree. It has a natural organic feel to it & the color tone fits perfectly with the song's vibe. I think maybe it's the way her hair is slicked back that's putting most of the people off (which is understandable.. although I don't mind it. It's just.. different)

I had a similar reaction when the Summer Bummer cover art was released (in which she's seductively sucking on a lollipop), while most of the people here loved it I never understood why.

Well.. the only thing that i care about is that Chuck won't be the photographer for the next album/project, we need someone with talent 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore