Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

my favorite Lana Del Rey album is NFR:THFWE

It sounds corny but I love me a long ass album/song title. Part of why WTWWAWWKD is one of my favorite LFL songs is literally just because of the fact that the abbreviation is WTWWAWWKD, like, yes bitch

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

edgy

the one who stans an ethernet cable paraffin wax whippet junkie missing a joke & calling something edgy

i have to laugh

If she decides to release a country EP then she NEEDS to collab with Bob Dylan before he croaks.

With our luck, as soon as her flight touches down he'll die from health complications  :teehee:

Only true fans get it  :diva: 

It sounds corny but I love me a long ass album/song title. Part of why WTWWAWWKD is one of my favorite LFL songs is literally just because of the fact that the abbreviation is WTWWAWWKD, like, yes bitch

when she's extra so are we

With our luck, as soon as her flight touches down he'll die during surgery  :teehee:

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

With our luck, as soon as her flight touches down he'll die during surgery  :teehee:

"edgy"- bad tasting stannable twink, LanaBoards 2018

Only true fans get it  :diva: 

lou reed would've ruined brooklyn baby. the song is perfect the way it is

the devil works hard but lady gaga works harder

wat

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

there's this whole theory about gaga killing lou reed so that she could release artpop, and lou reed dying right before he was gonna collab with lana was kinda the cherry on top

Why would she kill Lou Reed out of all people? 

there's this whole theory about gaga killing lou reed so that she could release artpop, and lou reed dying right before he was gonna collab with lana was kinda the cherry on top

Did he not want her to release it or smthn? If so why?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You