All the pills that you did

Violet, blue, green, red to keep me

At arm's length don't work

You try to push me out

But I just find my way back in

Violet, blue, green, red to keep me out

I win

z0am1Gl.gif s883oSV.gifmFWCXvs.gif

the "I win" part slightly reminds me of Taylor swift... 

and I am not here for that.... she can keep it, ewwwww ew ew 

All the pills that you did

Violet, blue, green, red to keep me

At arm's length don't work

You try to push me out

But I just find my way back in

Violet, blue, green, red to keep me out

I win

z0am1Gl.gif s883oSV.gifmFWCXvs.gif

THERE'S THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOUUUU BUT I'LL JUST LET YOU LIIIIIIVE

nwGcorh.png

ZKcaooE.png

I know some of you are excited about Cinnamon because it's catchier and it's new, we've heard snippets, we are intrigued... But let's not jump to conclusions. We've already heard a minute and like 20 seconds of Cinnamon and is not gonna top VB at all, don't fool yourselves =))))) the production sounds pretty basic and even quite cheap at times and the whole chorus just feels pretty uninspired.

To be honest, spilling some real honest fucking tea right now, y'all definetly love it so much because when the chorus kicks in it is similar to one of those Melanie Martinez/Billie whatever ''bops'' and you don't like to admit that because you say you've evolved with Lana in time too, but you actually still like your old, cringey taste

Cinnamon, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that a ugly ass bitch like this would even say that. Oh my god.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know I'm the first guilty of it but can we please stop putting our frustration about the non-soon-release of NFR into tracks flame war  :noparty: It's pointless at least and sorta annoying at most idk there's no need to demonize this or that song in the profit of another. They're all good and that's the tea

ZKcaooE.png

How To Disappear is a bop.

Buy Be The Cowboy on itunes.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Cinnamon topping Venice Bitch...? THE DELUSION

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I know some of you are excited about Cinnamon because it's catchier and it's new, we've heard snippets, we are intrigued... But let's not jump to conclusions. We've already heard a minute and like 20 seconds of Cinnamon and is not gonna top VB at all, don't fool yourselves =))))) the production sounds pretty basic and even quite cheap at times and the whole chorus just feels pretty uninspired.

To be honest, spilling some real honest fucking tea right now, y'all definetly love it so much because when the chorus kicks in it is similar to one of those Melanie Martinez/Billie whatever ''bops'' and you don't like to admit that because you say you've evolved with Lana in time too, but you actually still like your old, cringey taste 

Wow you must hate having fun huh  :noparty:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don’t know who those two even really are so idk. I just have a feeling this album is gonna have longer songs and what if CINNAMON TURNED OUT TO BE A 6+ MINUTE TRACK AND BY THE END OF IT ITS DIFFERENT LIKE VENICE BITCH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole