Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Artpop deserved better

she murdered a man .

This page makes me feel like I just stepped into a parallel universe wtf are you guys on  :biblio:

Ikr this site is fucking crazy

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

gaga? a serial killer? ....

well she has murdered a lot of men in her music videos so ... NON-FAKE NEWS!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ya'll can keep defending this trash era all you like but when we're talking about Lady Gaga in a Lana Del Rey pre release thread

...it's not a good sign :icant2:

Ya'll can keep defending this trash era all you like but when we're talking about Lady Gaga in a Lana Del Rey pre release thread

tbh this era's currently dead, i feel like it'll "officially" start once the Gucci ad launches.

qfrWuBl.png

this era is not trash

giphy.gif

I thought this album was gonna have a quick honeymoon type of release because she said she already has 11 songs for the album, but with the late march release it's a longer wait than lfl.. MAC and Venice Bitch still feel like buzz singles to me, it really feels like it all hasn't started yet, even tho she already teased like half the album.

qfrWuBl.png

I thought this album was gonna have a quick honeymoon type of release because she said she already has 11 songs for the album, but with the late march release it's a longer wait than lfl.. MAC and Venice Bitch still feel like buzz singles to me, it really feels like it all hasn't started yet, even tho she already teased like half the album.

we don't even know if the march date is right or not.

giphy.gif

this era is not trash

um literally nothing has happened. lana teased a new song a year before her album, then released two new singles 6 months before dropping her (quite possibly even delayed) album, and since then she has done absaloutely nothing except tease snippets that just annoys everyone

um literally nothing has happened. lana teased a new song a year before her album, then released two new singles 6 months before dropping her (quite possibly even delayed) album, and since then she has done absaloutely nothing except tease snippets that just annoys everyone

hmm gucci/fashion events, she sung two folk-ish unreleaseds songs, she did an interview about the songs/new album, etc... 

Ikr this site is fucking crazy

tumblr_n7hiz7GILR1qcnhhno1_500.gif