Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I want her to do an MV for Sylvia Plath. From what we've heard it sounds sooo beautiful. She needs at least one big budget mv for this era... pls Lana pull thru!

ugh, that would be soooo good! imagine an mv inspired by those pictures of sylvia plath on the beach by gordon lameyer, it would be so beautiful!  :flutter:  though if it really is the saddest shit she's ever written a sunny beach might not suit the song that well...

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I want her to do an MV for Sylvia Plath. From what we've heard it sounds sooo beautiful. She needs at least one big budget mv for this era... pls Lana pull thru!

I’d love one too! I envision it with Lana as a rich but unhappy young woman who ru s away and finds peace in a cabin in the woods

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Billboard placed Mariner's Apartment Complex at #46 in their year end list and ignored Venice Bitch completely lmao what a joke. Billboard and Rolling Stone are trash...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Billboard placed Mariner's Apartment Complex at #46 in their year end list and ignored Venice Bitch completely lmao what a joke. Billboard and Rolling Stone are trash...

That is really amazing, wow, get that deserved acclaim MAC

That is just irrational, illogical and stupid, lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Imagine how better placed the songs could have been with full produced thought of videos. With a 10mins long song you can literally make a short film. Add 5mins of footage and boom it's 15min. Smh

ZKcaooE.png

Imagine how better placed the songs could have been with full produced thought of videos. With a 10mins long song you can literally make a short film. Add 5mins of footage and boom it's 15min. Smh

Remember when Lana used to make 7~10 min videos for 3 min songs? lmao now she does the complete opposite  :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

If he is a serial killer
Then what's the worst, that could happen to a girl
Who's already hurt

qYJMGr@355x200.gif

You write, I tour, we make it work
You're beautiful and I'm insane
We're American-made
britney-spears-live-at-vegas-animated-gi

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e