Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

they're so fake lmao

My mind's in a depressionMy life's in a recessionCan't afford to fulfill my obsessionsSo I drive, wind in my hairWith a destination of nowhereRed lipstick on, I'm running awayTo the city of angelsFar far away (will you come with me?)

I HAVE TO SCREAM

the beginning reminds me of sponegbobs chant when he was striking against the krusty krab

KRUSTY KRAB IS UNFAIR

MR KRABS IS IN THERE

STANDING IS A CONCESSION

PLOTTING IS OPRESSION

MY MINDS IN A DEPRESSION

MY LIFES IN A RECESSION

CANT AFFORD TO FULFILL MY OBSESSIONS

I've seen A Star Is Born and although the portrayal of today's music industry was MEDIOCRE to say the least it made me love Lana a little bit more. She's just fair and square with herself and is literally one of a kind & a legend. What an artist.

Now where's NFR you bitch

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Lana is seriously a parody of herself so I wouldn’t be surprised if the lyrics are real, but probably fake.

I know! If the March 29 release is real, it would mean that the album will be out exactly a year after the first real tease (she posted HIaB on March 29 too). And now we know she only had recorded a few songs when she posted that snippet. Arghhhhh!

Omg I didn’t realize it was the exact same date lmao. I know it was on accident but that’s so funny

IM HERE FOR ART ANGELS X LANA : :lolliney:

btw please dont change ur avi again its fucking perfect :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I remember worrying when I found out Venice Bitch was gonna be 10 minutes long, I could’t imagine myself listening to a 10 minute song on repeat, but here I am listening to it every single day, still not tired of it. The song honestly feels shorter than White Mustang, and White Mustang’s like not even 3 minutes long.

qfrWuBl.png

I remember worrying when I found out Venice Bitch was gonna be 10 minutes long, I could’t imagine myself listening to a 10 minute song on repeat, but here I am listening to it every single day, still not tired of it. The song honestly feels shorter than White Mustang, and White Mustang’s like not even 3 minutes long.

because white mustang is shit

exactly, and venice bitch is so good that i dont even notice how long it is, it's a whole ass experience

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!

Venice Bitch is the best song released this year and has the best replay value of any other song in 2018 

I honestly wouldn't mind a 'Norman Fucking Rockwell: The Hank Fucking Williams Edition' type situation where she releases the country-ish songs she did in an EP for NFR.
I don't want a whole country album, but NFR + a country EP would be cute.

qfrWuBl.png

honestly, surprisingly the two tracks are actually getting better with time - i thought they will start to feel kinda dry in a month or two but listening to them over and over again really doesn't change my opinion on them (in a good way). They're not my favourite songs of hers but they certainly will stand the test of time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my favorite Lana Del Rey album is NFR:THFWE