Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This album is going to be SO FUCKING GOOD 

tenor.gif?itemid=9457751

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Trying to catch up with everything has been so hard but the new songs are soooo beautiful. Too "bad" they won't be on the record, but the fact they're outtakes yet that good... Sis probably feeling inspired.

whaaat thats why i picked it. shes barefoot and on a tree so it gives a folky vibe

but look at her make up, the dress, her hair, it's too glamorous! (IMO)

If she were those vintage dresses that she uses on her performances, and her hair was fuller and shorter, I think that it would perfectly fit!

i just accidentally listened to the happiness is a butterfly snippet and oh my god it's so fucking beautiful why does this bitch have to release in MARCH

rs_500x281-170407160502-500-kuwtk-1305-k

OHMYGOD LMAAOO UR AMAZING FOR THIS YESSSSSS SAMEEE :heidi: !! !

Here's another topic. What if she just keeps her hair short, shoulder length?  :lanahottie:

Ht08aa5.jpg

norman fucking rockwell is here to snatch wigs

Aren't these from the marfa journal tho?

UV/Honeymoon

NFR feels like a colorful Ultraviolence

(Maybe not,I just felt like I wanted to say that)

mte. Ultraviolence sonically was very black and white to me. A bit drab actually, especially in the lackluster second half (first half is some of her best work tho). NFR feels much more rich and colorful

mte. Ultraviolence sonically was very black and white to me. A bit drab actually, especially in the lackluster second half (first half is some of her best work tho). NFR feels much more rich and colorful

Idk for me, I see UV with a lot of masculine colors, black, white, shades of grey, navy blue, gold, hot oranges. Ciggies and hard liquor cussing then making up, lightning, thunder fucking dragon mouths and loud sex, to then cold hurricane storm days, where the wind is sharp and just bitterly cold. 

NFR seems a lot like experimental drugs, LSD hemp the kid stuff, lots of menthol? Vaping  :oopna: 

It's like UV is a rich chocolate with liqueur, and NFR's like maraschino cherries or something 

UV/Honeymoon

Do her songs usually get noticed that much?

Not since West Coast. 

The High By the Beach video was featured in many year-end lists though. Love too.

this is literally just FROOT acapella on top of WC backing track and vocals? this isn't a mashup?

what the NFR album cover needs to look like:

ELLE-UK-June-2017-Lana-Del-Rey-by-Thomas

whaaat thats why i picked it. shes barefoot and on a tree so it gives a folky vibe

do y'all know what folk is or

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I want her to do an MV for Sylvia Plath. From what we've heard it sounds sooo beautiful. She needs at least one big budget mv for this era... pls Lana pull thru!

Uhhh taste. The best song from this era even though we only got a snippet

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I want her to do an MV for Sylvia Plath. From what we've heard it sounds sooo beautiful. She needs at least one big budget mv for this era... pls Lana pull thru!

Yes. She should give us atleast one class-ey video this era. The last iconic one we got was the High By The Beach mv.