Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i just accidentally listened to the happiness is a butterfly snippet and oh my god it's so fucking beautiful why does this bitch have to release in MARCH

rs_500x281-170407160502-500-kuwtk-1305-k

The Grammys are also a joke...Cardi B gets FIVE nominations really? Wtf is going on

The Grammys have been a very shitty popularity contest for years now, it's really a shame and a disgrace for music 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The Grammys have been a very shitty popularity contest for years now, it's really a shame and a disgrace for music

Popularity and like favoritism? I’m not even a fan of Taylor’s but they completed snubbed her this year...I don’t think that’s happened to her before.

Popularity and like favoritism? I’m not even a fan of Taylor’s but they completed snubbed her this year...I don’t think that’s happened to her before.

Yeah, that was weird indeed but from what I've heard, her latest album was not that great so maybe that was a factor

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The grammys suck ass. The amount of talented artists who don't have one is laughable. How tf people still take this award seriously?  :smokes: (but I'll still be rooting for Sophie to be the first trans girl to snatch one)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I will NEVER understand the craze behind Venice Bitch. I'm sorry.

thats because youre a HEARTLESS bitch with ZERO taste. how dare you not recognize VB for the girl she is!!!!!!!!!! homophobia must end!!!!!!

I’m sorry too, because i’ve just submitted your entire account on here for banning. Enjoy your remaining days.

Lmao, I swear this never gets old :))))) 

why isn't MAC on any lists its sooo good

It simply got overshadowed by Venice bitch, which is sad but true.MAC is still amazing and fresh though 

MAC>VB> the rest of her discog.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You