Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

White mustang is a good song with a hot video tho. That spanish instrumental in the second half gives me feels :cumming:

The video has good visuals i know ! ... but it just does not fit right for me, and well the song... I already described all the feelings I got from that one previously since LFL dropped... and I understand how you all could enjoy it but stills feels so bland for me :/

.i҉m҉o҉n҉t҉h҉e҉v҉e҉r҉g҉e҉o҉f҉i҉m҉p҉l҉o҉d҉i҉n҉g҉i҉n҉t҉o҉m҉y҉s҉e҉l҉f҉v҉i҉a҉s҉e҉l҉f҉a҉b҉s҉o҉r҉b҉t҉i҉o҉n҉i҉f҉i҉d҉o҉n҉t҉g҉e҉t҉t҉h҉i҉s҉f҉u҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉s҉o҉n҉i҉f҉a҉n҉n҉e҉c҉a҉n҉p҉r҉e҉a҉c҉h҉f҉o҉r҉c҉i҉n҉n҉a҉m҉o҉n҉i҉c҉a҉n҉p҉r҉e҉a҉c҉h҉f҉o҉r҉t҉h҉e҉g҉r҉e҉a҉t҉e҉s҉t҉f҉u҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉s҉o҉n҉g҉i҉n҉h҉e҉r҉e҉n҉t҉i҉r҉e҉c҉a҉r҉e҉e҉r҉.҉t҉h҉e҉l҉o҉v҉e҉t҉h҉e҉p҉a҉s҉s҉i҉o҉n҉t҉h҉e҉h҉e҉a҉r҉t҉b҉r҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉Y҉O҉S҉E҉M҉I҉T҉E

Oh wow Grimes can you pls log off from salvatore's account  :biblio:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I love HBB so fucking much I can't believe I would still die for Lana after all the shit she puts me thru... "Just for fun" "not on NFR" Jesus Christ woman... I need a whole album based on this song alone

ZKcaooE.png

I love HBB so fucking much I can't believe I would still die for Lana after all the shit she puts me thru... "Just for fun" "not on NFR" Jesus Christ woman... I need a whole album based on this song alone

That’s called Lizzy Grant AKA Lana Del Ray and May Jailer’s Sirens

you’re welcome

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

except no, do u have ears

except hello yes it’s her and it’s the same sound in Sirens. Just not twangy

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

except hello yes it’s her and it’s the same sound in Sirens. Just not twangy

I literally don't hear it at all either lmao sorry. I wish I could tho. I'm one of Sirens biggest stans and I don't rly like AKA that much pls don't @ me but HBB is way much faster and upkey than Sirens, only the voice could bear similarities imho

ZKcaooE.png

You could literally say "I want Trump to fist my asshole using gravel as lube while he vomits on me" in Italian and it would still sound incredibly beautiful I love this language, can't believe my last name is Italian and my whole fam originates from a single village in Piemonte and I still can't speak a word of it smh

Btw release Cinnamon before I explode and my landlord has to clean all the bits of me from my room pls thx

Voglio che Trump pugno il mio buco del culo usando la ghiaia come lubrificante mentre lui vomita su di me

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Same <3 Seriously Lana really should put HBB on NFR. Hopefully she'll see how well it's been received by us and rework it to fit the LP's sound. A track like that shouldn't be wasted at all.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Voglio che Trump pugno il mio buco del culo usando la ghiaia come lubrificante mentre lui vomita su di me

Harder Daddy :cumming:

Same <3 Seriously Lana really should put HBB on NFR. Hopefully she'll see how well it's been received by us and rework it to fit the LP's sound. A track like that shouldn't be wasted at all.

Ikr, but I think it's fitting that You're Gonna Love Me is one of my two favourite songs of all time because everytime I think I have a good idea regarding her music, Lana does the opposite of whatever it is I feel. But I also don't want HBB on NFR just for the sake of it. What I truly want is a fully produced studio version of it, not reworked, the true song feeling, don't mind how it's released or if I get a leaked version, I just need Lana to realise the power this song has and its potential... She's already spending time in the studio w Jack so why not kill two birds with one stone and release it for funsies and get money on top of it? As you said it's not like the GP's reaction towards it has been horrible. 

ZKcaooE.png

Harder Daddy :cumming:

Ikr, but I think it's fitting that You're Gonna Love Me is one of my two favourite songs of all time because everytime I think I have a good idea regarding her music, Lana does the opposite of whatever it is I feel. But I also don't want HBB on NFR just for the sake of it. What I truly want is a fully produced studio version of it, not reworked, the true song feeling, don't mind how it's released or if I get a leaked version, I just need Lana to realise the power this song has and its potential... She's already spending time in the studio w Jack so why not kill two birds with one stone and release it for funsies and get money on top of it? As you said it's not like the GP's reaction towards it has been horrible.

Not going to lie it would be pretty damn cute if she dropped it as a standalone as a Christmas present for us fans or something along those lines tbh :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not going to lie it would be pretty damn cute if she dropped it as a standalone as a Christmas present for us fans or something along those lines tbh :oprah:

Exactly I mean I brought this up several times but I have such a hunch that either HBB or Stupid were meant to be chosen for the October single release song anyway... So it's not even that surrealistic to imagine that there's ALREADY produced versions of it uuuuurgh smh her mind

ZKcaooE.png

''it’s just a timing thing'' Marina said about the feat with Lana :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

They literally dont do anything all day and she have the audacy of say something like this :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

https://twitter.com/PopCraveNet/status/1071878505439350791

they were in the studio with jack...................................................................

''it’s just a timing thing'' Marina said about the feat with Lana :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

They literally dont do anything all day and she have the audacy of say something like this :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

https://twitter.com/PopCraveNet/status/1071878505439350791

marina spends her time deleting social media and posting random things on twitter

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: