Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Country or whatever genre you want to call them are cute but not on the same level as MAC and Venice Bitch or even the snippets we have IMO

Agree. Hey Blue Baby is the best of the two IMO (the lyrics to the other one are great, but the melody feels unfinished), mostly because it has a good rythm, which is rare for Lana. The only way to include Hey Baby Blue on NFR would be for it to be a hidden track, very stripped-down. But we don’t even know at this point what is the closing track; maybe it would be horrendous beside that song. But honestly, I don’t see a future release for these two. We all know what happens when she says a song won’t make it on a record (looking at you, RBFY).

I'm ecstatic that Lana is headlining the BUKU Music + Art Project in March 2019. It amazes me how an artist that gets 0 current radio plays and current hits is able to attract the masses with her identity, persona, and music. She's very talented. Also, since its the week before NFR is supposedly coming out do you think she will perform some songs from the album to promote it?

giphy.gif

I'm ecstatic that Lana is headlining the BUKU Music + Art Project in March 2019. It amazes me how an artist that gets 0 current radio plays and current hits is able to attract the masses with her identity, persona, and music. She's very talented. Also, since its the week before NFR is supposedly coming out do you think she will perform some songs from the album to promote it?

Sure, why not? She’s already sings Venice and HTD it seems.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

no i completely agree, I definitely agree that since most of the album is unknown she'll definitely deliver on these moments that i want, i was more so voicing a bit of frustration on what i've heard so far, i always have love for 95% of Lana songs and so far I've loved them from this era, just waiting on that moment  ya know. 

VB definitely made me feel a type of way and HtD too but still not satisfied loooool

all love xoxo

im not sure if any of the songs are up to par with West Coast but that's just me loooool maybe VB but definitely need to keep playing it but its so long so im conflicted fakfkajhsdkljfksdjh

If there’s anything we know about Lana, it’s that she delivers 110%. Especially when she’s making music she likes making. Her and Jack are an awesome team together, get ready for this album to fuck you up. From what we’ve heard, we’ve only heard maybe about 20 minutes of a potentially 60+ minute album. It’s gonna drop and we’re gonna all be like “And to think I doubted this woman...” watch she’s gonna fuck us all up like Honeymoon did after UV. I have a feeling we’re gonna get another Blackest Day and possibly a new West Coast, since the sound she said was like of relative to RHCPish.

Fuck I can’t wait

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Agree. Hey Blue Baby is the best of the two IMO (the lyrics to the other one are great, but the melody feels unfinished), mostly because it has a good rythm, which is rare for Lana. The only way to include Hey Baby Blue on NFR would be for it to be a hidden track, very stripped-down. But we don’t even know at this point what is the closing track; maybe it would be horrendous beside that song. But honestly, I don’t see a future release for these two. We all know what happens when she says a song won’t make it on a record (looking at you, RBFY).

They were unfinished. They were made for fun and probably really quickly and probably without much thought. That’s probably why they won’t be on the record. I’ll be surprised if she actually does finish them and then releases them at some point after NFR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I love how Venice Bitch is so high to some lists "best songs of 2018" yet it was barely noticed by the gp

And you know why? Because it's a masterpiece

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Has anyone from Venice not venice beach listened to Venice Bitch, w some pistachio gelato along the waterways, and been like, Ciao Amore !! ! or had a repeated hook up therein some building, using that pick up line, it's me ur little venice bitch, bc that would b hot and iconique 

UV/Honeymoon

Has anyone from Venice not venice beach listened to Venice Bitch, w some pistachio gelato along the waterways, and been like, Ciao Amore !! ! or had a repeated hook up therein some building, using that pick up line, it's me ur little venice bitch, bc that would b hot and iconique 

I suddenly know what I'm gonna do next time I'm in Venice. :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

that would be embarassing for everyone over 13

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

that would be embarassing for everyone over 13

Or maybe just for you

giphy.gif

and that’s why she’s not nominated :’’’’’()

Pd: sorry guys but I had to say it \o/ hate inc

White mustang is a good song with a hot video tho. That spanish instrumental in the second half gives me feels :cumming: