Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

that would be embarassing for everyone over 13

Your opinions are embarrassing

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Has anyone from Venice not venice beach listened to Venice Bitch, w some pistachio gelato along the waterways, and been like, Ciao Amore !! ! or had a repeated hook up therein some building, using that pick up line, it's me ur little venice bitch, bc that would b hot and iconique 

isn't Venice beach in Venice....?

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

that would be embarassing for everyone over 13

I also kinda think it would but also tbh if anyone approaches me with a Lana pick up line or even just finger guns references for that matter I would probably take off take off take off all my clothes... Imagine someone cute approaching you and casually using Stoplight De-Lite lines omfg I'm such a cheesy romantic dumbass but I would melt on place. If anyone mentions Lana in a 5km perimeter vicinity I get superhuman hearing and I freak out. Just the other day someone from my class happened to wear a Muse tshirt as I was wearing my Resistance hoodie and highfived me and I went berserk so imagine with Lana

ZKcaooE.png

ooo eee oh ah ah ting tang wallawalla bing bang

Ah, I see the ritual has begun

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

New Yosemite lyrics

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Has anyone from Venice not venice beach listened to Venice Bitch, w some pistachio gelato along the waterways, and been like, Ciao Amore !! ! or had a repeated hook up therein some building, using that pick up line, it's me ur little venice bitch, bc that would b hot and iconique 

sono io, la tua piccola cagna di Venezia

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

sono io, la tua piccola cagna di Venezia

You could literally say "I want Trump to fist my asshole using gravel as lube while he vomits on me" in Italian and it would still sound incredibly beautiful I love this language, can't believe my last name is Italian and my whole fam originates from a single village in Piemonte and I still can't speak a word of it smh

Btw release Cinnamon before I explode and my landlord has to clean all the bits of me from my room pls thx

ZKcaooE.png

.i҉m҉o҉n҉t҉h҉e҉v҉e҉r҉g҉e҉o҉f҉i҉m҉p҉l҉o҉d҉i҉n҉g҉i҉n҉t҉o҉m҉y҉s҉e҉l҉f҉v҉i҉a҉s҉e҉l҉f҉a҉b҉s҉o҉r҉b҉t҉i҉o҉n҉i҉f҉i҉d҉o҉n҉t҉g҉e҉t҉t҉h҉i҉s҉f҉u҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉s҉o҉n҉i҉f҉a҉n҉n҉e҉c҉a҉n҉p҉r҉e҉a҉c҉h҉f҉o҉r҉c҉i҉n҉n҉a҉m҉o҉n҉i҉c҉a҉n҉p҉r҉e҉a҉c҉h҉f҉o҉r҉t҉h҉e҉g҉r҉e҉a҉t҉e҉s҉t҉f҉u҉c҉k҉i҉n҉g҉s҉o҉n҉g҉i҉n҉h҉e҉r҉e҉n҉t҉i҉r҉e҉c҉a҉r҉e҉e҉r҉.҉t҉h҉e҉l҉o҉v҉e҉t҉h҉e҉p҉a҉s҉s҉i҉o҉n҉t҉h҉e҉h҉e҉a҉r҉t҉b҉r҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉o҉f҉ ҉Y҉O҉S҉E҉M҉I҉T҉E