Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

its not an era until she's released the first single, a real music video and announced the release date

then norman fucking rockwell won't get an era  :deadbanana: i can't believe it...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Not suggesting anything but... remember when we spammed ben for the release date and then we got "july 21 fam" ...

maybe some points were made,

ladies u know what to do :oprah3: :willcut:

i want to spam him untill him give me some dick pics of him thats would be fine u kno

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i want to spam him untill him give me some dick pics of him thats would be fine u kno

righttt???????? our minds :wowcry:

i bet he's big

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Have already discussed the 'Hail Mary 'snippet?

Nah we decided we're gonna pretend it never happened so everyone doesn't get their hopes up and act like the cure for cancer has just been discovered while also prompting leakers to tease more shit and get a kick out LanaBoards being thirsty and naive :umadney:

righttt???????? our minds :wowcry:

i bet he's big

I wanna suck his dick...

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Best American Record should have made Norman Fucking Rockwell

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For men I don't know but for women at first it smells like fresh herbs and then it goes to strong patchouli smell I'd say :)

Thanks a lot <3

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

It sounds fairly recent in production and a Hail Mary is an alcoholic beverage. I have hope its a snippet of Bartender

Very well could de. Lana said Bartender was weird, and the snippet cerntainly is

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

hope you are not dissing the queen.

the Prerogative commercials are FIRE

Omg I'm not I love her  :toofunny:  I actually bought My Prerogative 3 weeks ago and it's my favorite fucking scent ever. Not even joking. It's so sweet and there's strong scents of coffee in it, once I run out (I shouldn't for a while cause it's a 100ml/3.4oz bottle) I think I'm going to buy more. I just wish she used the commercial footage for a music video for next era, cause honestly it would have been one of her best videos in years :lolliney: 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I love how we’re all so bored and thirsty for news that yall’re talking about Ben’s dick :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It sounds fairly recent in production and a Hail Mary is an alcoholic beverage. I have hope its a snippet of Bartender

interesting. My first thought was that it was actually "Mary (Scared of Me)"

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore