Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So, I have tried to remain positive throughout this whole release schedule.

And part of me does believe that we could still get a Honeymoon-style release with the lead single this month and album next. However it looks like we won't get the album in March.

Yes, I don't think the album will come on March 29th at all, but what really confuses me is why the hell aren't we getting the album at the end of February-start of March at least. It's fucking finished. Why the hell are we getting it ''mid-year'' when she can release it now? Literally the lead single next week with the preorder and artwork, another promotional singe like 1 week or so before the album, maybe revealing the tracklist too, and then the album. Is it that hard?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Yes, I don't think the album will come on March 29th at all, but what really confuses me is why the hell aren't we getting the album at the end of February-start of March at least. It's fucking finished. Why the hell are we getting it ''mid-year'' when she can release it now? 

I agree... Like she clearly has a video for HIAB... Just drop it as a lead single alongside the music video next week, get the album pre-order out this month then album early March.

Someone said it a few pages back and i can’t rememebr who but they mentioned the poetry book having to do with the delay.The video she posted and hid on insta kind of made it seem like it was a package deal in my opinion.

Someone said it a few pages back and i can’t rememebr who but they mentioned the poetry book having to do with the delay.The video she posted and hid on insta kind of made it seem like it was a package deal in my opinion.

But didn't she say she just finished the poetry book too after 13 months or so of writing poems? Anyway, it would be really cool to release the album and the book together

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

But didn't she confirm the book was finished? Surely they can put it up for pre-order or confirm a release date for the album

Yes, I don't think the album will come on March 29th at all, but what really confuses me is why the hell aren't we getting the album at the end of February-start of March at least. It's fucking finished. Why the hell are we getting it ''mid-year'' when she can release it now? Literally the lead single next week with the preorder and artwork, another promotional singe like 1 week or so before the album, maybe revealing the tracklist too, and then the album. Is it that hard?

I agree... Like she clearly has a video for HIAB... Just drop it as a lead single alongside the music video next week, get the album pre-order out this month then album early March.

But didn't she say she just finished the poetry book too after 13 months or so of writing poems? Anyway, it would be really cool to release the album and the book together

But didn't she confirm the book was finished? Surely they can put it up for pre-order or confirm a release date for the album

We're literally reading each other's minds lmaoo  :judgingu3:

But didn't she say she just finished the poetry book too after 13 months or so of writing poems?

Finished could mean many things: first draft done? Final version done and ready to go for impression? To me, she’s figuring out how to market it (self-publish? She has a publisher? A bundle with the album?)

Even if it was like...

"Norman Fucking Rockwell CD + poetry book bundle"

Expected release: March 29th

Bundle Includes:

• "Norman Fucking Rockwell" CD
  • "violets bent backwards over the grass" book

*please note the poetry book "violets bent backwards over the grass" will ship at a later date.

Finished could mean many things: first draft done?

NFR delay confirmed.

Finished could mean many things: first draft done? Final version done and ready to go for impression? To me, she’s figuring out how to market it (self-publish? She has a publisher? A bundle with the album?)

Yeah I guess that might be it, we don't know all that stuff that goes behind the scenes so maybe it's taking some time to synchronize both the book and the album 

yall need to learn not to have expectations. Expectations will always leave you disappointed

That's one of my mottos in life, have low expectations. I was just a bit confused because everything seems to be finished? But really I'm expecting a pretty late date, 'cause I don't want to be dissapointed again

How much is Bebe Rexha paying you?

I'm saying this as someone who has been let down by every single person in my life, as someone who had been graduated from high school and could have repeated it again and graduate and still not have a new album from my favorite band. As someone who has had expectations when it comes to dating and has been left disappointed every single time

If you have expectations for literally anything in life, you're most likely not gonna have them met

3z1M54f.jpeg

Rihanna doesnt care about her music carrer anymore but at least she is making make up and underwear.. Lana is curing gays on church, having a good life with the coins she earned with BTD and dont give any fuck for her fans :toofunny: :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I'm saying this as someone who has been let down by every single person in my life, as someone who had been graduated from high school and could have repeated it again and graduate and still not have a new album from my favorite band. As someone who has had expectations when it comes to dating and has been left disappointed every single time

If you have expectations for literally anything in life, you're most likely not gonna have them met

on top of this, one of my FAVORITE music artists has been dead for 18 years

So be fucking grateful for what we have

3z1M54f.jpeg

Rihanna doesnt care about her music carrer anymore but at least she is making make up and underwear.. Lana is curing gays on church, having a good life with the coins she earned with BTD and dont give any fuck for her fans :toofunny: :toofunny:

The 3 year Anti anniversary kinda brought Rihanna back into the pleasure of music I think, she posted some nice words on her Instagram and twitter that were encouraging towards making music and I can't wait to see what she comes up with because it seems she's going for more unique sounds and she gets involved more in her own albums since Anti. She's coming in 2019 to end all these bland basic pop ditzy heads. 

Sorry, this is not the Rihanna thread but I wanted to say it