Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what if this whole time, lana is being silent about the album because she DOES want to do a random release to surprise us. like all this time, they have been producing the cd’s, vinyls, etc. in order for it to be properly be released whenever she wants. and once production is finished, that’s when she’ll drop the album. no warning. march could STILL be a possibility if this is the case. maybe thats what she’s waiting for and why it’s such a secret now. am i being unrealistic here??

(but it is still messy that she posted all those snippets n released two singles all the way back in september.)

This is possible but wishful thinking, i dont think Lana would be that nice

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what if this whole time, lana is being silent about the album because she DOES want to do a random release to surprise us. like all this time, they have been producing the cd’s, vinyls, etc. in order for it to be properly be released whenever she wants. and once production is finished, that’s when she’ll drop the album. no warning. march could STILL be a possibility if this is the case. maybe thats what she’s waiting for and why it’s such a secret now. am i being unrealistic here??

(but it is still messy that she posted all those snippets n released two singles all the way back in september.)

not march 29 though, billie still has that release spot

honesly i think the album will drop only in the summer... and thats its me being generous

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

why do i feel like she's tryna release on the same day as one of these pop girls just so she doesn't get a #1 and gets kind of swept over... this girl is trying so hard to fall off  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Challenge time! Since it seems that we're not getting much in terms of Lana's future music, let's focus on the past, but in a positive light. Since many people seem to think LFL doesn't flow very well, what if we tried to re-order the tracklist, take out some songs, maybe add a few unreleased. I did this with TUN and Sweetener, I combined the best of the two albums, and imo the album I made is 10x better than the messes that the originals are.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with! :hooker:

My concept is continuing on with the slightly witchy theme, and I'm focussing more on the folk-y genres of the album rather than the hip-hop. (I'll make a lil EP out of the more trappy music as well). It's not quite finished, because I don't have the time rn to listen to all the songs in this order and figure out the transitions but here they are going off my mind.

1. Love

2. 13 Beaches

3. Cherry

4. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)

5. Yosemite

6. Architecture

7. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon)

8. Roses Bloom For You

9. Wild One (chill folk-rock-y)

10. Heroin - Interlude

11. Woodstock (with slightly different, more low-key production. Is about 3:10)

12. Change

13. Get Free

Thoughts?

Sounds like fun!

I really like the second part of LFL, some some slower more melancholic acoustic songs would be a better fit to make it a full album,

1. Heroin

2. God Knows I Tried

3. Flipside

4. Chelsea Hotel No.2

5. The Blackest Day

6. Best American Record

7. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

8. Fine China

9. Change

10. 13 Beaches

11. Starry Eyed

12. Black Beauty

Wow this looks great! The perfect bridge between UV, Honeymoon and NFR, yet still a great album in its own  :defeated:

nice cocc bro

Challenge time! Since it seems that we're not getting much in terms of Lana's future music, let's focus on the past, but in a positive light. Since many people seem to think LFL doesn't flow very well, what if we tried to re-order the tracklist, take out some songs, maybe add a few unreleased. I did this with TUN and Sweetener, I combined the best of the two albums, and imo the album I made is 10x better than the messes that the originals are.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with!  :hooker:

Love

Lust For Life

White Mustang

Best American Record

Cherry

In My Feelings

Heroin

13 Beaches

Change

Get Free

I feel those songs are ok together and would have fit well on an album in that order going from happier to sadder to more hopeful.

This is possible but wishful thinking, i dont think Lana would be that nice

same lol. coming up with my own theories and delusionally believing them is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Whoever that user was that said they were going to a psychic next wednesday... can you pls go tomorrow. 7 days is too long to wait :defeated:

Where did you hear this? Even in this messy era, I highly doubt she would do that considering much of the album appears to be piano-driven.

They were joking lol

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with! :hooker:

I just tried for half an hour organizing the album by instrument use, tone of song and overall feel and I realized this album is almost impossible at sounding cohesive :poordat: this is all I got and I honestly still don't like it :sadcore:

1. 13 Beaches

2. White Mustang

3. Heroin

4. Best American Record

5. God Bless America

6. War

7. Groupie Love

8. Summer Bummer

9. Cherry

10. Lust For life

11. Get Free

12. Love

13. Beautiful People

14. Tomorrow Never Came

15. Roses Bloom For You

16. Change

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

... So when are we going to start lanaboards revolution 2.0 and spam ben and ed again? fact is, if ya'll want success you gotta go out and make it happen. Success doesn't just fall into your skinny gay laps. Its time to stop whining and take action.

cbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gif

i know i got into trouble for being apart of this before but did rosa parks get up when she was being mistreated by kacey musgraves on the bus? no she did not.

I'm pretending Lana is currently pregnant and experiencing morning sickness, dizziness, and has lots of things to prepare for the baby like it's room and going to classes and seeing doctors with her bf so she's busy with that and thats why she's can't releasing anything yet, because she wants to properly promote her work, and get ready for the baby :creep:

What's she going to name it?  :creep:

... So when are we going to start lanaboards revolution 2.0 and spam ben and ed again? fact is, if ya'll want success you gotta go out and make it happen. Success doesn't just fall into your skinny gay laps. Its time to stop whining and take action.

cbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gifcbOrd43.gif

ben is just gonna get mad bc thats all he's capable of doing properly 

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with!  :hooker:

This is how I wish it was released:

Lust for Life (The Woodstock Edition)  :smokes:

(LFL) 

1. Lust for Life (feat. The Weeknd) [maybe with the original arrangement it had in the demo]

2. Yosemite 

3. Cherry Blossom (Interlude)

4. Love [with better production and rerecorded vocals]

5. God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It

6. When the World Was at War We Kept Dancing

7. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) [with better production and rerecorded vocals]

8. Change

9. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Ono Lennon) [replace bridge lyrics with the demo version of it]

10. Best American Record

11. Heroin

12. Get Free

(EP)

1. 13 Beaches

2. Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky) [Playboi Carti was unnecessary]

3. Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky) [replace some of the weaker lyrics]

4. Cherry [with the production we heard in the V Magazine snippet + without the cringey "bitch"! "fuck!" part)

5. White Mustang [with better production and rerecorded vocals]

6. In My Feelings [replace some of the weaker lyrics]

7. Chelsea Hotel No. 2 (feat. Adam Cohen)

8. Roses Bloom For You [with the vocals she served us in the first snippet she shared]