Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay HoneymoonDaddy, peroxide, and Eclipse I see you out here doing the real work for us during this damn era :toofunny: all we need now is for salvatore to actually sell his soul for Yosemite and we'd be making some actual progress!

036d53a3ec7fda85b69a32df6cfde89f67eb70fc

i've fucking sold my life

I don't think fans understand that preaching the fact that you'll follow someone and throw your money at them through anything, even if they start not caring about anything anymore, pretty much gets managers dicks hard. Why would they pay for promo and interviews and planes when you just greenlit the go sign for them to be lazy? Even if that's truly how you feel, you never tell the artist or managers that. Like damn babies. We screwed now! A rule for life in general: take this as an example for everything, if you tell your drug dealer you absolutely need them because they're your only drug dealer, they will automatically up the prices, and give you less. You need to make them think THEY need you. Simple rule to life. Don't let people know they can take advantage of you.

tumblr_oyjggtfN8q1wch9p1o1_500.gif

my mumma told me this when i asked about prostitution... your minds! <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So, she totally shelved NFR album

and she is recording an album titled GROWING ...

and we just got the names of all 12 or so tracks

Lavander is already my fav track

Double album

NFR is now a messy lfl 2.0

Growing is introspective sad girl shit with surf vibes RHCP vibes laurel canyon vibes yas here for it

So, she totally shelved NFR album

and she is recording an album titled GROWING ...

and we just got the names of all 12 or so tracks

Lavander is already my fav track

... This honestly doesn’t sound that made up...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Basil is probably the name of some daddy. Can't wait to hear it   :grinds:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

THere is also a bonus track

called

Daydreaming about them growing dicks

but she heard at the church that something is wrong with that song and title ...but she just can not see what herb to use instead of dick

Plot twist: Lana is making a perfume

didn't she recently say that now that shes the face of a perfume she doesnt have to make one herself, we can dream but disappointment is ahead

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Lavender

Basil (sweet)

Bergamot

Why do these sound like actual Lana song titles?

lol ikr. seriously tho, she does looove her herbs & fruits & spices... cherries, peaches, lavender, lilac, cinnamon, clover, rosemary, thyme, roses, cherry blossoms, and surely others i'm forgetting... like, what's that about, L.?

lol ikr. seriously tho, she does looove her herbs & fruits & spices... cherries, peaches, lavender, lilac, cinnamon, clover, rosemary, thyme, roses, cherry blossoms, and surely others i'm forgetting... like, what's that about, L.?

It's a kind of country music style thing to name things like that and blue jeans, red shirt, white car, dark sky, cold night, little tree, short skirt, nice garden, city streets, old house, black cat, uncle joe, bright lights, hot sun etc. She always uses those type of lyrics, probably why she stands out as different to most other people.

THere is also a bonus track

called

Daydreaming about them growing dicks

but she heard at the church that something is wrong with that song and title ...but she just can not see what herb to use instead of dick

ur pfp i-

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Since we know the album isn't coming March 29th, when do yall think she'll drop the lead single?

I can see Early April. But if we have to wait that long I want a real, quality, music video. And I low key don't want the lead to be HIAB

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF