Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine lana snapping and perfoming cinnamon next friday. imagine if she was THAT smart. but we all know its gonna be the same damn set-list w no album news.

It would even be nice if she performed MAC for the first time

the smoke and tears and fire slipped through the inner corners of my eyes and filled my head with the imaginings of a timeline not yet lost and a timeline yet to be realized within our conceivable universe..ladies i see it, the emotions are flavored with citrine and old bodega shops, the smell of seaweed and cigar smoke..it's perceivable and reclaimable

MAC is number 1

the saltine waves of a white girl's poetry book painting the picture of the pier in which a boy misunderstood her sadness is bound to crash along the pacific coast highway, splashing it's glittering teardrops of earth's blood into a string section only In Your Car could carry; the title track for the first time ever will be number third in the voting and the set list but not the concierto sets

how to disappear deserves to be the come down from the rock and psydelia highs of Venice Bitch, accompanied by two other songs..with her greatest light being second to last before How to Disappear serves as a prologue, a memory, and a scene of immaculate reminiscing before she goes on hiatus to release her 2nd poetry book, get married, unreleased 25 + deepcuts record, a christmas album, then her fully fledged surf dream glame haze pop heralded by ukelele and timmering drums with ambient samples on LDR7 in late spring or late summer 2022

1. mariner's apartment complex

2. in your car....

3. norman fucking rockwell

5. Cinnamon

6. Bartender

8. Hope is a Dangerous thing For me To Have- But i Have It [either 7 or 8, finishing act 1 of the album, a realistic, faltering reassuredness within lana..hit from maturity to realism]

9. Happiness is a Butterfly [directly after Hope, goes from piano and unfurls into sonic waves of god]

10. [a song that goes from psychelic back into a folkier, malase ending..allowing VB to pick up it's steam]

11. Venice Bitch

12. Yosemite [the finale, the last word, the final laugh, the consitution written in blood with the wax sealed straight from lunar light]

13. How to Disappear

If something comes out this Friday, she's gonna announce tomorrow or Thursday, watch out. But Idk why you guys are still hoping honestly.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm just going to assume the album's in Jack's trash folder on his mac so when if she finally does something I'll be pleasantly surprised  :fabcat:

@Peroxide I heard someone say you were one of the people good with vocal editing etc., and I'm just wondering if you know how to achieve the vocal effect like that one on the Cinnamon part where she kinda just wails for a bit lmao, I would love to know how to do that. I'm sure it's really simple and I'm just dumb :facepalm: but I'm really new to music production. If anyone else knows how I might be able to do this, just let me know please :D Thanks :D

What part? The "yeah ah ah, ah, ye ah ah ah ah ah" part? Also I'm not that good at editing haha @@HoneymoonDaddy is better, but I guess just some simple autotune with a heavy echo would work? Again Im not quite sure what part you're talking about :O

it's an art :hooker:

Talking is an art, and it's our HOBBY

Elle & Yung are workaholics,

When we wanna party

:party:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

it's an art :hooker:

So is my body

Edit: @ beat me to it oop

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Lana finally knowing people in LA and showing Interscope the list of managers, producers, artists, talent scouts, etc. that will leave with her if they don't stop bothering her for a release date 

this deep devil wears prada reference has lifted me into the ether thank you

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

is anybody in this thread going to her show in new orleans??/ do y'all plan on chanting a song from nfr orgiphy.gif 

i s2g if she doesn't even make the slightest announcement about nfr..  like im asking for bare minimum lana

i looked up her set time and its only an hour. someone at barricade HAS to ask her about it

tumblr_ndnjukpTXO1spo3yuo1_500.gif