Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://www.revistavanityfair.es/cultura/entretenimiento/articulos/lana-del-rey/37054

What does this Vanity Fair article say?

It’s called The Two Faces of Lana Del Rey and references tomorrow as a release date.

interesting name for the article ... is it worth reading?

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

all of the delusion on here today... i can’t deal w y’all.

get ready for disappointment.

AND i have a good feeling she won’t say anything tmrw at all. so don’t get your hopes up that she’ll clarify the confusion about the release date. lmao.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

When she tweeted "july 21 fam" wasn't it just a few days before May 26th?? Well she hasn't tweeted anything like that yet so... :creep:

Also, if it was a surprise release then i dont think magazine articles would be posting the date. It kinda takes the whole purpose of it away.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

People tomorrow: omg where is NFR @@Lana please release it we're begging you everyone said the album would be out today where's cinnamon where's in your car omg Lana please say something we're dying here we're thirsty for news you should clarify the situation you dumb ass bitch we hate you rot in hell you're canncelled we're unstanning born to die is better anyway

Lana:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

well im staying up until midnight tonight waiting for billie's new album so i'll check lana's spotify page as well, the clownery.. far too much

When she tweeted "july 21 fam" wasn't it just a few days before May 26th?? Well she hasn't tweeted anything like that yet so... :creep:

Also, if it was a surprise release then i dont think magazine articles would be posting the date. It kinda takes the whole purpose of it away.

She said "july 21" because she knew the album would be released that day. This time she doesn't know when it will be released and thats why she said so a couple of days ago lmao y'all are too much.

zzEWHMl.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I know it won't be a surprise release but IF that happened it would be awesome because I'm having surgery tomorrow and if I could bop to the album after it would keep my nerves down.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

She said "july 21" because she knew the album would be released that day. This time she doesn't know when it will be released and thats why she said so a couple of days ago lmao y'all are too much.

zzEWHMl.gif

"unknown date fam"

she literally told us there's no date yet so... 

https://www.revistavanityfair.es/cultura/entretenimiento/articulos/lana-del-rey/37054

What does this Vanity Fair article say?

It’s called The Two Faces of Lana Del Rey and references tomorrow as a release date.

a very confusing think piece that links Madonna at 60 with Lana at coachella in 2017 and Notting Hill references.

No news.

lana could literally have billboards up in times square announcing march 29th and she'd still be ghostin.mp3 us

lana does not get to set her release schedules. She gets a say in just about everything else and probably fights a lot with her label to do as little promo as possible and release songs like VB. There's just no genuine reason it needs to be released tomorrow, and with Billie's record coming tomorrow, that's a good reason to steer clear of any releases. If they wanted to do a Lana vs Billie thing with fans competing for the most buys/streams, they would have had to start Lana's promo campaign a long time ago. 

i have no idea what music is supposed to be released in the next couple of months, but if there is a big summer rush, i don't see this album dropping until July, with maybe her poetry book coming out middle or end of June.