Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m an optimistic regarding Lana and even I don’t expect a surprise release.

What I want is an official release date. She has to do it. March 29 snowballed everywhere.

This is what I want tomorrow the most. It’d be so weird if she’d ignore the rumors, but then again it wasn’t too long ago that she was like “who knows when it’s coming out?” So we’d probably get silence tomorrow on that too... Ugh.

I know y’all hate me every time I say this but... let’s spam Ed and Ben?

I think that's a good idea.

giphy.gif

All we can do is hope that some angry gays spam her tomorrow, then she'll have to say something about the album process.

Also tomorrow will be a YEAR since she released the HIAB snippet, and since then she has probably only gave us album updates a total of three times. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

@@honey dew This is unbelievably gorgeous (the DL and IYC mashup), i promised myself i wouldnt listen to the strings until i heard the full song but i couldn't resist. Thank you, im crying rn its lovely

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay I'm gonna be delusional af for a moment but consider this:

- Lana tells us she 'doesn't know' when the album will drop. Idk about yall but that seemed strange to me, because she was so nonchalant about it like 'meh whatever idc'

- Ben tells us she's still working on it, then Lana confirms shortly after that it's done. Seems to me like they're both trying to come up with their own reasons for why it isn't released yet.

- Sources like MTV, Billboard and others have said it'll be released March 29th and although they're not 100% reliable, it still makes u think about who told them it would be released on that exact date.

- She could drop the album 12pm LA time instead of releasing it first in Australia/NZ etc.

- She did a shoot with Neil (for a magazine) which indicates that in the interview she could either talk about what's to come (with the music) or talk about the music (which has already dropped, hypothetically)

The only thing that wouldn't make sense about a surprise release is that she'll be up against Billie, which wouldn't make sense at all. But consider this: Lana clearly doesn't give a shit about topping the charts, and although her label do, she probably put her foot down and said "look, this is when I want to release it. Like it or lump it. I don't care about charts blah blah blah" and she could kinda fly under the radar with NFR and let Billie have the spotlight, but Lana wouldn't care.

Now I'm not saying it's coming tomorrow, in fact I highly doubt it. But just think about it.

How I felt typing this out

pnrw60C.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay I'm gonna be delusional af for a moment but consider this:

- Lana tells us she 'doesn't know' when the album will drop. Idk about yall but that seemed strange to me, because she was so nonchalant about it like 'meh whatever idc'

- Ben tells us she's still working on it, then Lana confirms shortly after that it's done

- Sources like MTV, Billboard and others have said it'll be released March 29th and although they're not 100% reliable, it still makes u think

- She could drop the album 12pm LA time instead of releasing it first in Australia/NZ etc.

- She did a shoot with Neil (for a magazine) which indicates that in the interview she could either talk about what's to come (with the music) or talk about the music (which has already dropped, hypothetically)

The only thing that wouldn't make sense about a surprise release is that she'll be up against Billie, which wouldn't make sense at all. But consider this: Lana clearly doesn't give a shit about topping the charts, and although her label do, she probably put her foot down and said "look, this is when I want to release it. Like it or lump it. I don't care about charts blah blah blah" and she could kinda fly under the radar with NFR and let Billie have the spotlight, but Lana wouldn't care.

Now I'm not saying it's coming tomorrow, in fact I highly doubt it. But just think about.

I love your positive delusion! But seriously tho, can't tell you how happy it would make me