Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not elon changing the simulation where sky ferreira is delivering music and lana is an instagram baddie

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

well downhill lullaby outsold mac and venice bitch combined sorry

Imagine if lana sang that...she probablly would have put more vocals and stronger melodies into the song...it would be perrfection

at this point, Lana is pissing me off... we get she has her own world but it feels like she does not care about her ART and her VISIONS 

may have to start stanning SKY FERREIRA...

maybe she wants the poetry book out before the record, but she truly could not give a F about what her fans know, and its interesting to witness

Lets rename Lanaboards to Skyboards. Lets be honest she makes the best dark pop music at the moment.

y'all are so damn impatient

girl it's been an entire goddamn year to the day since she's teased a song from NFR with no album anywhere in sight 

I love late march, bc idk, there's a certain richness and regality to those dates like, would've ornated the album so well if we'd gotten something the next few days, u know? I think of rich wallpaper, in some sort of cool blue shade, to even clover green, w well-stenciled gold leaves and vines over it, victorian wall to ceiling windows, arch shaped, and desolate landscapes w a few surviving evergreen trees, and sanded walkways. by the beach. 

forget it i'm ranting but yeah. crazy how we associate things for other indefinite things 

UV/Honeymoon

what were you doing with it? isolating some of the vocals?? (did u ever finish??? sorry i'm greedy) :toofunny:

I added subtle drums to it, got inspired by the live version.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I hope that tons of ig stans that think it’s coming on 29th will spam her on that day so she’d be forced to post another July 21st fam tweet 

I truly hope she does. If she doesn't do anything, now I call it being unprofessional: she had to tweet on May 20-something and yet, no magazines had published that date, correct? And now, with NFR, a shit ton of publications wrote March 29 down. She has to rectify. 

All we have to do is to spam her social asking about when will the album be released :oprah3:

We're done with her quietness

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

All we have to do is to spam her social asking about when will the album be released :oprah3:

We're done with her quietness

ain't y'all done that like 6 times this year alone