Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Did y'all see that the grammys submissions will end one month earlier this year? So if Lana doesn't release NFR before august 31st the album won't be able to get a nomination until 2021  :toofunny:

Grammys are bullshit anyway... 

god-damn.png

Grammys are bullshit anyway... 

We been knew but I really want her to have one just for the sake of it lmao but yeah when you think about it a lot of great artists like Kate Bush, Bjork, Florence etc dont have grammys which is sad  :poordat:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm not tryna be shady or sumn but... she's teaching you a valuable lesson: get a life!

I’m not the only one that is finding her boring (AT THE MOMENT)....I have a life I’m actually in medical school. Calm down sweetie lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m not the only one that is finding her boring (AT THE MOMENT)....I have a life I’m actually in medical school. Calm down sweetie lol

i read this first as "i'm actually in middle school" and preemptively prepared myself to have a stroke

i read this first as "i'm actually in middle school" and preemptively prepared myself to have a stroke

Kwnfkenfnenf

That 4chan stuff is bullshit.

i kinda wish is wasn’t though /: it’d give me an idea that a surprise release was on the rise. crazy the pointless lies people will create for a little amount of attention

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

girls prepare a summoning circle,, this album WILL drop on the 29th, even if I must sacrifice my own firstborn son

Get u 1 of these if u want it to b legit: il_570xN.805281653_62ou.jpg Also, u need to b playing TROPICO real loud that ur neighbors start crying and someone gets arrested. It'll make the front page on newspapers, hopefully get to Lana while she's having her morning smoothie, and then, she might think about it  :yesnod:  :byeh8rs2:  :kiss3:

UV/Honeymoon

Did y'all see that the grammys submissions will end one month earlier this year? So if Lana doesn't release NFR before august 31st the album won't be able to get a nomination until 2021  :toofunny:

Bold of you to assume it’ll be nominated in the first place :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

in what world is Video Games mid tier and OTTR & SoC not god tier

heroin LOW????

the definitive ranking

none of you can tell me anything this is just the way it is in terms of reality and things that are true

Excuse me ma'am ..... where is cruel world?

where is the taste

god-damn.png

also where does yosemite land

the definitive ranking

none of you can tell me anything this is just the way it is in terms of reality and things that are true

55468501_2208602245827158_27844397491069

Heroin and Born to Die in low tier? gurl what

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.