Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

for some reason I always well up and have to hold back tears when I listen to the IYC snippet - she GETS me  :krylie:

for some reason I always well up and have to hold back tears when I listen to the IYC snippet - she GETS me  :krylie:

update - I've read a few comments saying it sounds like the MGK collab and now I want to die 

update - I've read a few comments saying it sounds like the MGK collab and now I want to die 

excuse me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

for some reason I always well up and have to hold back tears when I listen to the IYC snippet - she GETS me :krylie:

?!?? Where do you hear the similitudes? Cause I really don’t. The MGK snippet we heard is probably the beginning of the song and the IYC snippet as well. In what world do these two merge at some point? People are hallucinating now.

If that tea is true..who do we think came out of hiding to work with Lana? I'm predicting they would be someone classic and critically acclaimed, like Stevie.

What kind of tea we’re talking about? Imma curious.

giphy.gif

?!?? Where do you hear the similitudes? Cause I really don’t. The MGK snippet we heard is probably the beginning of the song and the IYC snippet as well. In what world do these two merge at some point? People are hallucinating now.

where is this MGK snippet????

negAbhB.png

BLEGH. This better have been scrapped

Also, I don't know if the car noises in the IYC snippet are from the actual traffic around her or the song itself but I honestly love them and find them so soothing for the intro of the song. I kinda want them to be apart of the song

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

BLEGH. This better have been scrapped

Also, I don't know if the car noises in the IYC snippet are from the actual traffic around her or the song itself but I honestly love them and find them so soothing for the intro of the song. I kinda want them to be apart of the song

MGK did an interview for Galore and confirmed the song was intended for his record. But he then decided to scrap the whole record and begin again from scratch. So we don’t know what will happen of the song, if that one was scrapped as well.

And since then we got "I told you twice in our love letter. There's no stopping now, green lights forever"

giphy.gif

It’s true that the lyrics to that one aren’t as strong as some of her other songs. But I always thought she was writing from the perspective of a younger self, making the simpler lyrics work.

wow, imagine if march 29th used to be the original release date. ugh. we would have a whole album to look forward to in 3 days. i’m depressed.

:suicide:

I'd be so happy, tomorrow's my b-day :(

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

im still thinking about last friday how she asked the audience which song to sing and only one girl was yelling cinnamon... a queen i hope shes eating good right now but disappointed that no one else joined in.

Leaked excerpt from the interview:

“For me, the issue of Norman Fucking Rockwell is just not an interesting concept. I'm more interested in, you know, wheatgrass juice and my poetry book, what's going to happen with my baddie lifestyle. Whenever people bring up the album, I'm like, god. I'm just not really that interested.”

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

im still thinking about last friday how she asked the audience which song to sing and only one girl was yelling cinnamon... a queen i hope shes eating good right now but disappointed that no one else joined in.

thats powerful though... imagine being the only one with taste in a crowd of idk how many thousand people

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Did y'all see that the grammys submissions will end one month earlier this year? So if Lana doesn't release NFR before august 31st the album won't be able to get a nomination until 2021  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains